BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Carrie l.
Gastonia , NC
This is awesome for on the go for a emergency when ur out and drop food or anything on your clothes it does work..recommend if u haven't never used it but it
M. G.
I find that Tide to Go works okay. It gets some of the stain out in desperate situations and lightens them, but to properly get stain out need water and rubbing action. It is great that it is so portable. I do not like the smell of the detergent in the pen, and I find that the pen leaves residue on some clothing.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I don't think this is really so much a "stain remover" as it is does just put detergent on it and call it a day.
D R.
I love how this was made into a pen to fit seamlessly into my cosmetic bag. It's saved my outfits a time or two, or 7.
Lau T.
I LOVE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THIS PRODUCT IDEA. I LOVE HOW IT DOES NOT TAKE UP ANY ROOM IN YOUR PURSE. I LOVE HOW IT ALWAYS HELPS WITH EMERGENCY STAINS SPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A TODDLER. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE ALWAYS ON THE GO OR THAT IS CLUMSY LIKE MYSELF WITH COFFEE OR FOOD STAINS.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Nicole M.
Tide to go is a saint!! I can't go anywhere without spilling something on myself! I leave one of these babies in the car so I can fix an uh-oh fast!!
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This works quite well. I carry it in my purse on the go so I always have access to it. It's nice because it fits in small places so it can be taken outside of the home.
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
This is awesome if you are a messy person like myself. Gets sudden stains very well
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I've found that these Tide To Go pens just don't work that well. In a pinch, it's better than just leaving a stain on your shirt, but it doesn't do much to get rid of the stain. All I can really tell is that it dilutes it a little bit. Plus these things are pricey, and they aren't that helpful. I bought these once and I have not repurchased.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?