BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Awesome to have in car or purse. Smells great and removes stains. Great for emergencies when u r on the go.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Republic, MO
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great for people who are clumsy like me and spill stuff on their clothes. I keep one in my purse especially when travelling.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Amazing product to have on hand. I love to wear white but having little ones makes it difficult. This pen saves the day many times! I love it.
Erica W.
Erica W.
I own two of these: one in my purse and one in my desk drawer. They work great and are easy to use.
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This really works great! Perfect for on the go and just stash it in your purse. Removes stains without ruining the clothes.
Shalisa P.
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
It actually works. I've always been skeptical of using it. But it actually took off the red spaghetti sauce I dropped on my shirt at wedding rehearsal.
Miri L.
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I was so excited and happy that I got this in my voxbox. I've been meaning to buy this since I always tend to get some sort of stain on my shirts or etc, but the voxbox saved me my moneeeyyy lol.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Mega Parent Expert
Works well, but dries up fast. Also if you use it on food, gotta wash it otherwise it will smell.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?