What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Must have for anyone that spends most of their days away from home. On many occasions, I have gotten food stains on my white shirts and this takes it off with no problem.
I think these really work, and I love having them on hand, but they smell horrendous to me! Can we change it up a little? Please?
Love how this projects works. I just used it for the first time smd works good best thing about it is that its a travel size. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from influenster thank you
This pen is very convenient to keep in my purse in case of messes! However, the tip broke off once which was a bummer because I could no longer use it
This is a lifesaver. It is one of those items that you should always keep in your purse!
While this does not really get out stains all the way, it does make them less visible AND helps get the stain out when you wash it. It's like a pre-step to stain remover and detergent. I notice that when I do use it when I accidentally get a stain it helps to get it out completely later on. I hope that makes sense! Either way this is good thing to have, even if it doesn't get it out completely, it does help make it less noticeable.
I keep one in my purse, car, work desk and in the laundry room. this works really well and the smell is not too strong. the price is good and usually buy 4 at a time.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
Lapiz tide para momento de apuro comodo y práctico para llevar donde quiera
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos