What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,036 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Quick, easy and perfect for those of us who stain our outfits constantly...If you are like me, you need this product! Forget days of wearing a food-stained outfit to work!
These things are magic! They are lifesavers! I've used mine so many times that it's running out :(.
I am kind of half and half on this product. While I do keep it on hand for those emergency moments, I do not find that it gets the stain completely out. Plus, so much liquid comes out so I have a huge wet spot till it dries. I can't stand the smell either and I usually love the smell of tide.
I bought this last year and have only used it once. I hate to 'disc' a Tide product, but I had no luck. It does say in the directions that it may not work on white, or some similar disclosure, but that doesn't fix my poor white sweater with the ink stain on the neck. I hope it works better on other stains and fabric colors.
I love tide to go. It has rescued me more times than I can count. It's convenient and fits in any purse and someone is always in need of it at some point or another. A little pricey but it lasts a long time so it's worth the price
As a mom of 2 young children one of these is always in my purse and one in the diaper bag. Have you ever tried to wear white around a 2 year old boy?! Don't try it unless you have one of these in hand.
These are so handy to have! I keep one in my purse and one in my cosmetic bag for when my husband and I travel!
Tide to Go pens are always good to have on hand whether it is a wedding day or event, a work day, or anywhere a stain might sneak up!
Love the tide pen. I always have one, but do not let it get old because they get a weird smell. I like that they also have a travel size as well
This is awesome for on the go when you get something on your clothes or your children do! no more set in stains at my house.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos