BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tiffany R.
Absolutely.....not lol I wish this worked as well as everyone has experienced but sadly it did nothing for me. I was on my way to my birthday dinner when I was doing my eyeliner in the car and I accidentally got some on my shirt...twice lol And it was light pink shirt at that. UGH!!! So we stopped at CVS and grabbed this little guy hoping for the best. Long story short, it didn't work. Not one part of the stain was gone and it actually spread and turned into a huge blob. This dreaded eyeliner actually got on a pair of my white shorts and it came out in the wash. For some reason, I've washed my shirt twice and it still hasn't came out. Ill upload picture of the shirt so you guys can see.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I keep this in my purse with me at all times. I never go out to eat without it. The last thing you want is to have a huge stain on you shirt or pants. How embarrassing. This is a life saver. I would recommend especially if you spill things often or have children!
Talia B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Absolute life saver!!!!! Whenever I have a stain this product is able to help me quickly get it out and be on my way.
Zahra D.
I love having this pencil- like Tide! It comes in handy if you spill something over hour clothes or just got to clean some stains off. I purchased it the first time when I was in a desperate need and now I have to make sure that I have it in my purse!
Arineth P.
This is the best product I ever have bought, I 'm so clumsy every time I eat or drink with sauces and this is like magic to me.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
It really is a life saver when you are in a rush to get a small stain out. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves a ring around where the stain was originally.
Yaritza R.
Everywhere I go I have to take this with me It fits perfectly in my purse it is amazing it takes stains off easily and Everyone at school knows I have this with me and they constantly ask if i have it !
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This pen is a miracle worker and very necessary for me as i am a messy eater. This pen strsght up removes anything out of your clothes i didn't think it was possible but it is i love this pen and don't worry if you rub it on a stain and it doesn't fully go away right away just give it time to work its magic and viola your clothes are perfect again i always have one on me its a necessity
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Take these and pack them into your bag!!! These are a lifesaver in the most unplanned disasters.
Venessa F.
One of the best things ever! Me and my husband always end up dropping something on our shirts. It never fails. If you've never tried this, you need to go out and buy this ASAP.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?