BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Commerce Township, MI
I was really happy to receive one of these in my VowVoxBox this month. I spill on myself all the time and this pen saves the day! It has already worked wonders and it's very convenient to just throw it in my purse and always have it. Who wants to be on a date with a horrible stain on their shirt? If the pen does not seem affective, you can always try adding some water, it always seems to help get the tougher stains out.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
I don't know what I would do without my Tide to-go. Whenever I run out I always need it. It really does get the stain out right away and then you don't have to be worried about walking around with a stain!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is by far a life savor! I took this with me when traveling around Europe and needless to say, I had spilled spaghetti sauce on me several times along with many other delectable foods and if i didm;t have this, most of my wardrobe would be ruined! Tide really does get the stains out of your clothing and if used as soon as you spill something on it, it will no doubt come out immediately!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
I used this on some white pants i had!! didn't think the stain would come out, and it did!!! Truly amazed me. would buy this again!!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
This thing is such a magical wand. I spilled food on myself and this pen got it right out. It doesn't belch clothes either which is great!!
Gaby D.
Gaby D.
I love this product. I've never had a negative experience with it and efficiently removes fresh stains. I keep one at work and take one in my bag at special events.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this product all the time! I bought a bunch and keep them all over the house, in the car, and in my purse. I love it! It's especially come in handy with my accident-prone husband. And they make good stocking stuffers if you're looking for small, inexpensive, and useful items.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
These are good to have when you drop something on you at lunch and you have an afternoon meeting, I keep on in my drawer at work
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
This is an essential especially when accidents occur very often to you. Works great on removing stains. Doesn't make them bigger.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?