What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
So small. Perfect for my purse and two kids :) perfect for working mom on the go
As a mom of young girls, I *always* have one of these in my purse. And one in the car. And one in the kitchen It seems to never fail that if I'm dressed up for church or work, I end up getting slimed by messy hands or food dropped on me. These are a lifesaver, and a really convenient size to carry all the time.
I love Tide to Go pens for little stains but sometimes if the stain is red, it'll spread instead of disappear, but for the most part, Tide to Go is a great lifesaver to keep in your purse! I've saved many of my boyfriend's shirts just by nipping the stain in the bud with Tide to Go!
Okay, I like this, really I do. When you are in a tough spot and need to get a spot out somewhat....It doesn't take all of the spot out depending upon the fabric it definitely leaves a filmy residue. Plus when it dries, it kind of smells like baby food. I would use it though if I was in a pinch and had an obvious stain. The pen does make it convenient, but if you are looking for something to look brand new, this will not work. It's good to spot clean until you are able to wash an item.
I always have this in my Purse,cause I kinda get food on my clothes when I'm eating out.It helps really well,so I highly recommand this.
I never had a problem with Tide's stain remover. It actually works for me and always have it in my bag for emergencies. Yes, with some stains it won't actually go away but I've noticed that once you let it dry a bit you could hardly notice it until you can actually get it laundered. Even after laundering, the stain is gone because it was pre-treated.
How does anyone live without this product? For real? I received an additional one of these in my #VowVoxBow and already use them regularly. This pen is great for throwing in your purse and getting out small stains quickly. I couldn’t imagine traveling without this pen. Be aware that this pen doesn’t perfectly get all stains out (red wine for example), but for those really tough stains, it does a great job of loosening the stain so it doesn’t set into the fabric. It’s a great way to buy yourself time even for stubbornly stained clothes. #VowVoxBow
So handy. Having one of these saved my friend when he dropped the communion cup on him. Great thing to have.
I always have this in my purse because I am accident prone, especially with my coffee. Great to have on hand!
The Tide To go from Tide does really help for spots stains on the clothing. Really recommended, people should really try it.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos