What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,050 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Works great on the go. Perfect size and the only thing bad i found was that the scent was not my favorite but otherwise works really good.
I loved using this all the time I always pack one in my purse it's great with my two children especially that the youngest one is 3!!!!!
Works great at removing stains from clothes. Has been a life saver when out and about and I have spilled something on my work clothes .
Doesn't work as good as it used to it seems. :(
Love this stain remover helps out a lot always taking it everywhere the pros is it helps a lot when especially you go to an interview
Didn't work the greatest, but it still helped rather than nothing. So its good to have with you on the go for small stains and spills
It does help with most stains but it leaves your clothes all wet.
Must have product!! Works well to keep in a purse or diaper bag since it is tiny. Removes most stains if applied quickly to stain.
I am accident prone and carrying one of these doesn't prevent the stain but it sure takes the stain away as fast as it happened!
this is my do to stain romover if i ever in the gi and it works great even thow it a little bit in the bottle i can work with it
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos