BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
I love my Tide to go pen. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and one in the glove compartment of my car. When someone gets a new stain on anything, I'm the first they seek out to borrow my pen.
Amy O.
Amy O.
These are perfect for on the go stain removal. The only problem is that they often leave a water mark. The water mark washes out but until you can actually wash the water mark may remain there.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Tide to go is a great product. I've been using them for years and they've come in handy countless times. They are small and can be conveniently stored in a backpack, desk, purse, car, diaper bag.. The list goes on. They are perfect when you're out of the house and won't be able to throw your clothing in the wash for hours.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Love love love tide to go pens just pop it in your purse or if your a man keep one in the car and you won't regret it. works great. i rely on this tide pen
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
If your like me always spilling stuff on your shirt, you would love this! I hate having to walk around with a stain on my shirt so I just pull it out of my purse and rub on the stain and voila!
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
I love this pen! Its a life svaer! I'm a very messy eater, which is why i don't wear white too much. But when i do, this is my must have. I spilled sauce in my sleeve once and this baby!...got rid of it lol.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
To be honest this isn't as much of a station remover as a pretreatment. Its not a magic wand that'll make spaghetti sauce stains disappear. Butttttt, as a stain treatment it gets 2 thumbs up.
Summer H.
Summer H.
It works but not as well as I would like. It never completely removed the stains. Wont buy agian.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I like keeping this around for the occasional small stain. This has saved many shirts from splatter stains, and is awesome when you can't make it home right away.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I had an ink stain on my favorite pink capri pants. This stain was from a year ago. I had washed it previously and the stain was set in! I used the Tide To Go and within one wash, the stain was gone. If it worked this good on an old stain, I am confident it will work wonders on fresh stains that we catch while on the go!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?