What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 995 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I love my Tide to go pen. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and one in the glove compartment of my car. When someone gets a new stain on anything, I'm the first they seek out to borrow my pen.
These are perfect for on the go stain removal. The only problem is that they often leave a water mark. The water mark washes out but until you can actually wash the water mark may remain there.
Tide to go is a great product. I've been using them for years and they've come in handy countless times. They are small and can be conveniently stored in a backpack, desk, purse, car, diaper bag.. The list goes on. They are perfect when you're out of the house and won't be able to throw your clothing in the wash for hours.
Love love love tide to go pens just pop it in your purse or if your a man keep one in the car and you won't regret it. works great. i rely on this tide pen
If your like me always spilling stuff on your shirt, you would love this! I hate having to walk around with a stain on my shirt so I just pull it out of my purse and rub on the stain and voila!
I love this pen! Its a life svaer! I'm a very messy eater, which is why i don't wear white too much. But when i do, this is my must have. I spilled sauce in my sleeve once and this baby!...got rid of it lol.
To be honest this isn't as much of a station remover as a pretreatment. Its not a magic wand that'll make spaghetti sauce stains disappear. Butttttt, as a stain treatment it gets 2 thumbs up.
It works but not as well as I would like. It never completely removed the stains. Wont buy agian.
I like keeping this around for the occasional small stain. This has saved many shirts from splatter stains, and is awesome when you can't make it home right away.
I had an ink stain on my favorite pink capri pants. This stain was from a year ago. I had washed it previously and the stain was set in! I used the Tide To Go and within one wash, the stain was gone. If it worked this good on an old stain, I am confident it will work wonders on fresh stains that we catch while on the go!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos