BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
With a baby, I'm constantly getting stuff spilt on me! This is small and easy to carry, quick with removing those hard to clear stains, and lasts a long time!
Christy R.
Hickory, NC
My favorite stain remover pen! I have had a few things I have had to apply the pen twice but the stain came out after the the time on the really tough stains.
Judith C.
This is a great product on the go... it's small so you can putt it in your purse like a pen.... and when you have a lil stain gett it right away and use it...
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Tide to Go is great to keep in your purse. I seem to always drop something on me when I eat out and these will get it out. A great solution for a small spot!
Krystin M.
I absolutely love this tide pen it really works easy and on the go is a wonderful scent and it gets the stains out very fast I highly recommend this product
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I try to carry one of these with me at all times. As a mom, this has been a lifesaver for me, as well as my children. Works for most of our routine stains.
Lauren D.
The best, easy and quick stain remover to keep anywhere. I always have one in my purse and even in my car. It kinda smells weird but it definitely works!
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Lapiz tide para momento de apuro comodo y práctico para llevar donde quiera
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Love the Tide To Go instant stain remover you just rub it on the stain and it just disappears they are very handy to keep in your car love this product.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
This Tide stain removing pen is a must have for me and my kids! Its very handy to keep in the car or in my purse! It removes stains effectively as well
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?