BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I used to carry these things in my backpack all the time! They really come in handy when your on the go.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
Dedric is always spilling something on his new clothes! This pen is a life saver for his clothes and my wallet!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
These are awesome , they are so easy to use and makes life a lot easier when dealing with a stain !
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
Every person who carries a bag should have one of these in them! I received one in my VowVoxBox, but I've been using these guys for years. They really do work! And are so great to have on the go in case of an emergency! Wonderful.
Denille M.
Denille M.
Rochester
I actually really love these pens. I thought it was going to not work, but I got something on my shirt, and used my tide pen and yay it was gone! So I was super shocked and excited.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
I had one, but it dried up within days. And when I DID try to use it, it didn't work.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Between my son and niece accidents happen often!! These pens are 80/20 most of the time they work but i have bought a few pens that didn't work or were completely dried out!!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI
I don't know if these really work or make the stain worse. The only time I feel like they actually work is when you use it then put it immediately in the wash..which lets be honest how often do you use it and have immediate access to the washing machine?
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?