BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Desiree V.
Desiree V.
Biloxi, MS
Mama always said I was born with a hole in my chin. I guess it's genetic because so was my father. I can never wear white without getting something on it. So I thought this product would be perfect for me. However, I have never had and luck with it. My stains never really faded away, as much as they spread to a lighter, larger blob. What a bummer.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
All of us girls at work carry these tide to go pens. I never used to think they would work before but the first time I spilled coffee all over my shirt at work I decided to give it a go. It didn't take the stain out completely, which I didn't expect it to, but it really minimized the stain and I was confident to be at work even after my coffee disaster. Definitely worth it to purchase and try out, especially if you have kids.
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX
It works well, but you have to be consistent plus it leaves a wet mark on your clothes so you have to wait for that to dry
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Falls, IA
If you use this within a small time frame after spilling something or getting a stain it usually works. The smell is kind of strange though. If it smelled like normal tide it would be amazing!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test, but I used Tide to Go way before I got a complimentary one. I love this product. I keep the pens in my purses, my desk at work, drawers in the kitchen, etc. It's an easy way to treat stains when you don't have the time to soak clothing or wash it right then.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I notice this pen takes out the stain in colored clothing better than whites. In white clothing it partially removes the stain while leaving a faint yellow mark where the stain originally was. So if you stain your white clothing i would washing the stain out under cold water, pretreat, and wash on a regular cycle rather than use the pen.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Evansville, IN
I have used this product several times. It doesn't always remove the stain right away but does prevent a permanent stain once you wash it.
Jay A.
Jay A.
Appleton, Wi
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test. I love this. My white purse had these terrible black marks from my clothes transferring color onto it. I rubbed a little bit onto the mark and it looks clean and new! amazing!
Brigitt M.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
Love this product. I keep one in my purse and drawer in my desk at work! A must for everyday!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?