BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lexington, KY
I think Tide-to-go pens are great! they are able to pre-treat stains sooner than you would be able to. The only downfall is the scent. I find that if I need to use one on a shirt, I can smell it all day long.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Ok this really works the Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover !!! This is a life saver!!
Rustina G.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I am the clumsiest person when it comes to food...but only when I wear white!! I have this mostly at home because I am a stay at home mom. But if i wear white out to a restaurant, I take it with me. I have found that it works immediately but notice it still leaves a slight stain there that isn't noticeable right away to the human eye but can still be seen! It works but I would like it to completely remove a stain before I spend another $3-4 dollars on it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Orange, CA
Always test on a hidden area and you'll be fine.

This is a necessary item for the messy eater and any working professional. Always make a good impression.
Hassah S.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Tide to Go Pen complimentary from Influenster for testing a reviewing purposes as part of the ‪#‎VowVoxBox‬. First, it honestly is a life saver when it comes to removing and fighting those tough stains that are accidental. I spilled a little smoothie juice on a white dress shirt and in minutes the ‪#‎TideToGo‬ pen removed the stain and the shirt appeared brand new once more. Secondly,I will definitely be taking this product with me everywhere I go. Especially when it comes to events, special occasions and the most important.... weddings. Ladies,the #TidetoGo is a must have item for weddings!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Chico, CA
I tried tide to go awhile back and loved the results! It is simple to use and gets the job done! I recommend keeping one handy everywhere! Personally, I keep one in my purse because my BF always asks to use it :) This is an easy fix to drop of coffee or anything else!
Ella D.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
These are awesome. I don't like leaving home without one in my bag. They're great for a clutz like me who is always spilling something on myself, especially when I'm wearing white. As long as you get to the stain right away, they do a pretty good job at removing it. However (and this is the reason I give it a B), I find that they dry out too quickly.
enereida r.
enereida r.
Great for traveling occasions works great and easy to use but takes to long to dry but overall I love it
Donna H.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
This product is really great. I am prone to have stains on my clothes. This works great.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Tide to go pens effectively remove stains while out and about. A great product to have in your purse or glove box. My only complaint is it smells a little weird.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?