BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
These are fantastic! I use them whenever I get a stain and they really work. I have one in my purse at all times.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oh the clothes this little thing has saved. From baby messes to spilling coffee on ny shirt, this has helped keep them stain free. Never leave the house without it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
A must have for messy eaters. Works great and fits in your pocket. Very reasonable priced.
Berania O.
Berania O.
Wonderful product have used this time from time & I love it , could find it in a near by drug store.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
El Monte, CA
I have to keep this in my purse, I'm constantly spilling on myself. It does take out stains, but you have work it in the stain and rinse it afterward to work.
Kei K.
Kei K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Loved these since they first came out! I remember carrying them around in my bag at school and still do, they've saved so many outfits from my clumsy self!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
This a a great product for on the. Being a mom I like to keep one in my diaper bag when running errands with the LO.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I used to use these. They always seemed to work pretty effectively. However, I used to forget it a lot. Haha. I like the portability of the item.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Keep one in your purse, your junk drawer, your car, your desk, the diaper bag, your bathroom ... everywhere! They work so well for those pesky stains that you get while on the go. Just press down and "color" out the stain and voila ... good as new!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
I always make sure I have a tide to go pen in my purse. It works like wonders. I just put it on the stain as soon as it happens and then when I get home I throw it in the wash and the stain is gone.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?