Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,057 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I keep the travel size one in my purse at all times. Between my husband and my twin boys I'm always using it. Great product!
This is great when you have kids around. Quick and effective. Works every time! Leave it in your purse and one for your car!
The Tide To go from Tide does really help for spots stains on the clothing. Really recommended, people should really try it.
I love my tide to go pen. I carry it with me at all times. It's fairly cheap and it lasts awhile, even for a slob like me.
This product has saved my clothes many times, works very well. Easy to carry around in purse or car for emergency stains.
Got something on a white dress shirt used the tide pen blew dry the spot with the bathroom air dryer an was completly fine
We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around
These are awesome cuz when you only have one spot and if your out and about this is a good backup i take this when i travel
I think I would need this for me because I always get dirty quick when I am eating food or when I am drawing or something.
This is a total lifesaver. I'm so messy and I'd be so lost without having one of these in my purse in case of emergencies.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos