What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 995 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This stuff really does work tried it once and was awesome but the only thing is this product is kinda pricey. :(
I didn't love this. It didn't seem to do the job all that well...
I have one of these in my purse and I have gotten my mom hooked on using it. It works fast and is great in a pinch when you get something on your clothes.
I plan on having at least two of these in bags for my wedding day - I've used these before and most stains come out quickly and easily.
I love Tide to Go! I always carry one in my diaper bag to get stains out of my kids' clothing. It really works very well and it's rare I can't get a stain out!
This really is a must have for our family. I always keep on in my purse because it never fails someone in our family gets something on them. It is nice to pull out and take care of the spot before it sets in. We always rinse by hand when we get home and wash it so it does not leave the water looking stains most people complain about. It really does work great and is handy to have on to go!
I have seen this product in the past and always wanted to try it, i revived a free sample compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing. I'm actually really disappointed in the product i tried to remove a fresh Oreo stain out of my sons white onsie and it did not remove the stain.
I have a young child and he is constantly making messes. Of course, not on purpose, but he's still learning how to properly eat without making a mess. And of course, the dreaded grass stains on the knees of his pants. The Tide To Go stick fits perfectly in my purse or pocket during an outing with my child. It's handy, so when an accident happens I can just pop the top off and put it on the stain and won't have to worry about it getting stuck in the clothing and not coming out. Perfectly sized, convenience in a tube, and great for moms!
Really not a fan of these. I got a two pack of these and only used these about 3 times before the marker dried out on me. Also leaves a weird smell if you just want to use it on a quick small stain.
It is great for the clumsy people like myself and amazingly, it actually works It just may take a while depending on the type of stain. However, I realized it leaves behind like this weirdish smell... I have no idea
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos