BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
This stuff really does work tried it once and was awesome but the only thing is this product is kinda pricey. :(
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
I didn't love this. It didn't seem to do the job all that well...
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I have one of these in my purse and I have gotten my mom hooked on using it. It works fast and is great in a pinch when you get something on your clothes.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I plan on having at least two of these in bags for my wedding day - I've used these before and most stains come out quickly and easily.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I love Tide to Go! I always carry one in my diaper bag to get stains out of my kids' clothing. It really works very well and it's rare I can't get a stain out!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This really is a must have for our family. I always keep on in my purse because it never fails someone in our family gets something on them. It is nice to pull out and take care of the spot before it sets in. We always rinse by hand when we get home and wash it so it does not leave the water looking stains most people complain about. It really does work great and is handy to have on to go!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I have seen this product in the past and always wanted to try it, i revived a free sample compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing. I'm actually really disappointed in the product i tried to remove a fresh Oreo stain out of my sons white onsie and it did not remove the stain.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I have a young child and he is constantly making messes. Of course, not on purpose, but he's still learning how to properly eat without making a mess. And of course, the dreaded grass stains on the knees of his pants. The Tide To Go stick fits perfectly in my purse or pocket during an outing with my child. It's handy, so when an accident happens I can just pop the top off and put it on the stain and won't have to worry about it getting stuck in the clothing and not coming out. Perfectly sized, convenience in a tube, and great for moms!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Really not a fan of these. I got a two pack of these and only used these about 3 times before the marker dried out on me. Also leaves a weird smell if you just want to use it on a quick small stain.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
It is great for the clumsy people like myself and amazingly, it actually works It just may take a while depending on the type of stain. However, I realized it leaves behind like this weirdish smell... I have no idea
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?