BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
I have used this product and it works great. Of course the stain needs to be fresh for it to really have an effect. I spilled coffee on my white skirt and I used tide to go right away. It got enough of it out so it wasn't noticeable and when I washed it the stain was completely gone. :-)
Nevada D.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have twin toddlers so you can imagine the messes! I was so happy this was sent in the vow voxbox because these are always great to have handy (otherwise I have to carry multiple changes of clothes everywhere ;))
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Southbury, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vowvoxbox. I split coffee on my WHITE shoes yesterday and THANK GOODNESS i got the voxbox just in time..i ripped it out of the box and used it right away, it got the stain out after a little while but now they are just as what as they were before!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I received my tide to go pen from influenster in my vowvoxbox and I wanted to love it but when i used it the stain wasn't instantly removed but after the wash it was gone. Maybe I didn't use it right and I will be trying it again.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Moatsville, WV
Perfect for us messy people who can't keep stains off of their clothes. It works great for when you have kids as well.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
This really comes handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to throw your clothes in the washer and dryer - easily gets out most stain - I wouldn't leave home without one.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Papillion, NE
As a mom of a toddler, I ALWAYS have a tide to go pen. This is such a miracle and life saver as it easily takes stains out of anything! I even let my boss use it to get a coffee stain off of his shirt!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
I had a small stain on my t-shirt, luckily it was only an old t-shirt, but I wanted to try out. So I pulled out my new TIDE TO GO INSTANT STAIN REMOVER PEN and went to work on that stain! Did just what the instructions said and bam ... Moments later I had a wet stain but it dried up, and stain was still there :(
It just made it lighter. Luckily I wasn't out anywhere spectacular so I applied it again, but it didn't work. I was bummed. They need a tougher formula.
Dana G.
Dana G.
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These don't work on huge major stains. However, they are convenient for the small things. Not too bad of a price for a little thing you keep in your purse with you. I make sure to always have one.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?