BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I have one of these in my purse and I have gotten my mom hooked on using it. It works fast and is great in a pinch when you get something on your clothes.
Dana G.
I was thrilled to receive this product from Influenster! I don't go anywhere without it. In the past week, it has been used to get chocolate off of my boyfriend's shirt, coffee out of my mom's shirt, and oil salad dressing out of a co-worker's dress. In a world where accidents happen, I am thankful to have a product like this.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff really does work tried it once and was awesome but the only thing is this product is kinda pricey. :(
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I plan on having at least two of these in bags for my wedding day - I've used these before and most stains come out quickly and easily.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These don't work on huge major stains. However, they are convenient for the small things. Not too bad of a price for a little thing you keep in your purse with you. I make sure to always have one.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
This really comes handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to throw your clothes in the washer and dryer - easily gets out most stain - I wouldn't leave home without one.
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I received my tide to go pen from influenster in my vowvoxbox and I wanted to love it but when i used it the stain wasn't instantly removed but after the wash it was gone. Maybe I didn't use it right and I will be trying it again.
Kayla H.
Moatsville, WV
Perfect for us messy people who can't keep stains off of their clothes. It works great for when you have kids as well.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
I have used this product and it works great. Of course the stain needs to be fresh for it to really have an effect. I spilled coffee on my white skirt and I used tide to go right away. It got enough of it out so it wasn't noticeable and when I washed it the stain was completely gone. :-)
Alyssa S.
Milliken, CO
Tide to go pens are a must have for anyone with children. I always have one in the diaper bag cause as we all know kids are messy.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?