BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this and always go back to get more from the store. I always gets random spills here and there and this is the best quick fix I've found for a long time. GREAT for basically everyone to carry around.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
This pen is amazing. It really helps when you are out and spill something on a nice blouse and don't want to ruin it. It may not get the stain out completely until after it's washed but it does help to lighten it so it isn't as noticeable. Great product.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
LOVE this! I used to always have one in my pen holder on my desk at work. It always came in handy; even the guys would come over and need it for their shirt stains after lunch. Works like a charm :)
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
These work amazing and are a life saver on game days! I can have a nice clean white uniform everywhere
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This item is a miracle worker. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten stains on my roommates clothes and it takes them right out!
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Napoleon, OH
It's a little on the pricier side, but you get what you paid for. I carry one of these in my purse AND in my work bag... you never know when you're going to need one. I seemed to have learned that the hard way with red wine and a certain white shirt of mine...
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
I don't use it as my main stain treater but if I'm on the go it serves the purpose and I will further treat the stain when I return home.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Cocoa, FL
I love tide to go. It has gotten out any stain that I have and even ones that weren't as fresh. I like that its small enough too to fit in any purse, wristlet, or glove compartment.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
My husband buys me these cause i always dirty my shirt, love it, helps when you're out and about and cant get to a bathroom or washing machine
Kari S.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like the Tide to Go stain remover pen. I find that it helps get stains out when you are away from home. Occasionally, it can exacerbate the issue, but usually not.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?