BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Tide To Go sticks! They fit in my purse so easily and truly are great at taking out stains. Perfect for when you're out and about and accidentally get a stain but are not able to wash your clothes right away. Only downside is the liquid inside smells kind of awful, in my opinion. Inexpensive and high quality. I would recommend.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this! I have one in my car and one in my "to-go" bag that I carry in my purse or whatever. It actually works, it absolutely does. And what's even better is that you can still use a stain remover when you wash whatever in the laundry, it doesn't set the stain. It's affordable and small enough where you can take it anywhere. Worth the money!
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a baby and a husband who is always spilling things on himself so this comes in handy all the time! I don't have to worry about ketchup stains or mashed pea stains anymore. I highly recommend for anyone on the go, anyone who tends to be clumsy, and especially parents everywhere. I keep one in the diaper bag at all times.
Lyndsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this product is great for on the go to help with quick stains. It's not as great as actually using stain remover and washing the clothes but it's not bad on the go to help with a stain. Sometimes it doesn't quite get the stain out but like I said, it's good for a quick spot to make the stain look less noticeable.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Love love love this little pdn. It's great to travel with inside my purse it bookbag. I just recently ran out of mine and have to go buy a new one. I definitely think it is worth it. I tend to twirl my pens around while I'm in class for some reason, and sometimes little narks get in my pants. I love that I'm able to use this to get this marks off.
Lindsey P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the bomb! I ALWAYS have one on me! Will take out any small stain on any fabric. Don't expect this to get a huge stain, but if you spill something on yourself, this will get it out. The only thing I don't like about this is that Tide still tests on animals. I have yet to find a stain remover pen that doesn't test.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was definitely a lifesaver for me when I traveled to Europe. It is perfect for traveling and it's not expensive at all! It definitely removes whatever stains I had at the time. I can't say that it will remove the toughest of stains but it does the job when you need it out and about! I will definitely keep buying these!
Ashley F.
Charlotte
I love this Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover! It works well getting out small stains that you spilled on yourself by accident. This product has always been effective for me and is pretty affordable, I would recommend this product to others. I would buy this product over again and carry it around with me wherever I go.
Lisa H.
Huntington , WV
This product may as well be made of water. When I first purchased it I was super excited at the prospect of eliminating stains without a washing machine. Wrong. It basically just made the stain worse then it originally was. So I ended up making a bigger mess by using the pen then if I would have left it alone.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is great for removing stains on the go. It's usually pricey so I try to find it on sale but I always try to have one in my car and purse. I've never had a stain I couldn't get out with this. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent it leaves while it's still wet but that usually goes away pretty quickly.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?