What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I think I had a defunct one. It did nothing for a stain I had on a shirt. It may have even been dried up. One of my friends used it because she had a stain and it left a huge mark o her shirt. Water is better.
Highly recommend everyone keep one of these in their car, purse, etc. for emergency purposes. This pen works wonders if you accidentally get a stain on something and there is no time to change or you are out and about and can't do anything about it. The pen works fast and very effective.
I love these! I carry one with me everywhere because of how effective they are! They're the perfect travel size, work effectively on all kinds of stains, and leave no residue. The only con is the smell; after they expire or you haven't used the pen in a while, they begin to have a sour smell.
Lovevthese!! Little magical miracle workers cross with faeries in a tube!! White prom dress mixed with meatballs in sauce equals natural disaster. This little ride to go stick saved a dress and prom photos that night!!! I replace it every 3-4 months so its not dried out when I need it most!!
My office savior! I am constantly spilling coffee on me and not paying any bit of attention, but this little pen swoops in and saves the day! It's discrete, more discrete than me running to the bathroom to spot wash then stand under the dryer and hope no one catches me looking like a fool!
We have alot of people in our household that play a sport, like to be out in the garden getting dirty, and work outdoor jobs so we usually keep a couple of these in our home. They work 50/50 in my opinion, some times they smudge the stain rather then clean it. Good for smaller stains!
Tide to go sticks work remarkably well. I have gotten food and what not on my clothes multiple times and these really work to get the stain out. After using it, you do have a wet spot on your shirt for a little while so it's not an immediate fix. However, handy for taking to work, etc.
I love these nifty pens. These are life savers! Especailly when your on the go and you spill or drop something that stains your shirt or pants and you didn't bring a extra outfit to change into. You just dab the pen onto the stain and in about 5 mintues after letting the spot you dabbed dry...VIOLA your staun is gone.These work 100% better than any pen! I carry one in my purse at all times.
I have used this for about a year now and it's helpful when I have it with me right when I get a stain, but if the stain has been there for a while it only lightens it rather than removing most of it.
I do not like this product. The pens don't flow very well and when they do they don't remove the stains. In fact, a huge ring was left that was more notice less than the original stain. Will not buy again
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos