BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kim T.
Mega Parent Expert
Works well, but dries up fast. Also if you use it on food, gotta wash it otherwise it will smell.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This really works great! Perfect for on the go and just stash it in your purse. Removes stains without ruining the clothes.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great for people who are clumsy like me and spill stuff on their clothes. I keep one in my purse especially when travelling.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Amazing product to have on hand. I love to wear white but having little ones makes it difficult. This pen saves the day many times! I love it.
Erica W.
I own two of these: one in my purse and one in my desk drawer. They work great and are easy to use.
Cheyenne L.
Republic, MO
I used this product ALL THE TIME when I was a cheerleader!! I am really messy so I am always spilling things on me or tumbling in the grass and end up with grass stains. I would rub the Tide To Go stick on the stain and leave it over night and it would be gone!! Great product!!
vanessa l.
Awesome to have in car or purse. Smells great and removes stains. Great for emergencies when u r on the go.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from the VowVoxBox. I have used this product in the past and it is still as good as it was then. It is the perfect size to toss in your purse or bag for small spills on clothing while out and about.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?