BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

leah h.
leah h.
This is amazing. Love this. Got liptstick out of my wedding dress and now I have one in my laundry room and in my purse at all times.
ana d.
ana d.
Cicero, IL
I love it works just as good as other brands I always carry one on me best product
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
This thing is a lifesaver! I keep one in my purse at all times for those accidents while I'm out. My husband is prone to spilling things on his uniform and this takes it away super fast!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
I don't know how anyone could survive without on of these in their purse or pocket!!! Nifty little pen to remove stains right after they happen to make sure your favorite dress or sweater lives to see another day.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I used one years ago on a white shirt after I get red ink on my shirt. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it came out without me even having to wash my shirt. Perfect for stain treatment on the go. I highly recommend this and I have seen them in the Target Dollar Section during back to school times
Jeanelle S.
Jeanelle S.
Love my Tide to go! Might be silly, but I love giving it as a gift for friends who are going on a road trip. They're always impressed with my thoughtfulness:)
Christy C.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
LOVE tide to go pens. They have saved my life many times. I am kind of clumsy so these are good to have around. I keep one in the center counsel of my car :)
Karissa A.
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Tide pens work okay on getting small stains out. I am not a fan of the smell it leaves and it doesn't always remove the stain. They are easy to keep with you in a pinch but not my go to stain remover.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Tide to go in literally a clothes saver. Its great for children and the perfect size to carry in your purse. Takes the stains out well.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?