What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 995 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This is amazing. Love this. Got liptstick out of my wedding dress and now I have one in my laundry room and in my purse at all times.
I love it works just as good as other brands I always carry one on me best product
This thing is a lifesaver! I keep one in my purse at all times for those accidents while I'm out. My husband is prone to spilling things on his uniform and this takes it away super fast!
I don't know how anyone could survive without on of these in their purse or pocket!!! Nifty little pen to remove stains right after they happen to make sure your favorite dress or sweater lives to see another day.
Although it seems like a great idea, I have found that this product doesn't help a lot. It does keep the stain from drying and setting in, but, unfortunately, it does not actually remove the stain. Sometimes it helps fade it away, but you are left with a big wet spot on your clothes afterwards. Give and take, I guess.
I used one years ago on a white shirt after I get red ink on my shirt. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it came out without me even having to wash my shirt. Perfect for stain treatment on the go. I highly recommend this and I have seen them in the Target Dollar Section during back to school times
Love my Tide to go! Might be silly, but I love giving it as a gift for friends who are going on a road trip. They're always impressed with my thoughtfulness:)
LOVE tide to go pens. They have saved my life many times. I am kind of clumsy so these are good to have around. I keep one in the center counsel of my car :)
Tide pens work okay on getting small stains out. I am not a fan of the smell it leaves and it doesn't always remove the stain. They are easy to keep with you in a pinch but not my go to stain remover.
Tide to go in literally a clothes saver. Its great for children and the perfect size to carry in your purse. Takes the stains out well.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos