What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,050 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Tide to go is a lifesaver. It's great when you get those random stains. The Mini makes it easy to carry around with you at all times.
I plan on having at least two of these in bags for my wedding day - I've used these before and most stains come out quickly and easily.
Seriously these are a lifesaver! Buy them in packs of three and put them everywhere... in my car, purse, kitchen...so many places!!!
These are so handy to have! I keep one in my purse and one in my cosmetic bag for when my husband and I travel!
These are fantastic! I use them whenever I get a stain and they really work. I have one in my purse at all times.
I love the mini because it fits in my wallet or backpack when I'm at school and doesn't have a horrible bleachy smell
This didn't work. The stains weren't completely gone. This is false advertisement. For the price it should work.
If not used right away it won't help out with the stain . Keep it with you so u can use it when the stain occurs
This stuff really does work tried it once and was awesome but the only thing is this product is kinda pricey. :(
Did not work well for me, even though I used it immediately. Is also fried up really fast. Total waste of money
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos