3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,076 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Amazing! I keep one right in my backpack, one in my purse, and one at home, so if I need it its right there. I am amazed by how great it works
Amazing product to have on hand. I love to wear white but having little ones makes it difficult. This pen saves the day many times! I love it.
I keep this in my diaper bag for emergency stain removal! its good for pretreating a stain when you are out somewhere and have nothing else!
This is great at getting stains out quickly. However depending on what the stain is from using this may just smear the stain and make it worse
Literally the best thing to keep in your bag for those pesky stains that pop up out of nowhere... I would be lost without my Tide To Go stick!!
I keep one of these in my purse at all times! I always drop something on my shirt and this has saved sooo many of my clothes from being stained
I have 2 kids a 6 year old and 4 month old and tide to go is a must have to get out those unexpected stains, spills etc that you get with kids!
A must have in any diaper bag. So easy to carry around. Works well for small stains instantly. Big stains usually require a little extra work.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos