What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,028 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Tide to go is by far the most important thing to carry in my purse. It instantly removes stains, albeit getting you slightly wet in the process but it's Magnificent.
I love keeping these at work in my desk, in my purse at home, in the car. They are a lifesaver!
This product is a lifesaver! I keep one in my desk and significant other keeps one in her purse at all times. It's perfect for emergencies and works very quickly. They are so affordable, that people of all ages should have one. I always recommend to parents sending their children away to college.
I've found that these Tide To Go pens just don't work that well. In a pinch, it's better than just leaving a stain on your shirt, but it doesn't do much to get rid of the stain. All I can really tell is that it dilutes it a little bit. Plus these things are pricey, and they aren't that helpful. I bought these once and I have not repurchased.
Tide to go is a lifesaver. It's great when you get those random stains. The Mini makes it easy to carry around with you at all times.
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
These things cost around $3/$4, but they can save you hundreds in clothing! So worth the investment; an absolute must for any purse.
Great to carry with you! It can fit in a small purse for going out or in a gym bag for those after game spills. Took juice right out of my shirt!
The idea of a pen on the go that removes stains was the best idea anyone thought of. HOWEVER, there was one instance that I couldn't remove ink from my shirt and I was very disappointed. After that time, I have lost faith that I could remove all stains. It works great on most stains, but doesn't work ALL the time.
I think that it does do its job and it has treated a stain when I have had it, I just didn't really like the smell, but that's just me. It's great for on the go and small enough to conveniently fit in your purse.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos