BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Suffield, CT
Everyone has their OOPS moments, and they are unexpected! Being a female, I have one of these in my purse, car and suitcases. They remove your oops' from makeup, coffee, pen etc. A must have when you're always on the go!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, WI
I keep these things everywhere. They work like magic when you have a stain you need to get out right away
Heather H.
Heather H.
Baltimore, MD
I love these little guys. They've saved countless shirts from my clumsy eating and drinking habits. They couldn't be easier to use: just pop the cap off and press the tip to the back of the stain, work it in a little and voila!
Darienne G.
Darienne G.
Morehead, Ky
These work AMAZING!! I always have one in my bag since my boyfriends like to wear what he eats sometimes. They get stains right out, right away! Super effective while also being very affordable. I would recommend this Tide product to anyone.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
I did not know they made mini tide to go! I love the regular size and think they work wonders! can't wait to buy the little ones!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cleveland, OH
One word: lifesaver! I cant tell you how many times I've spilled something on me! With these pens I just quickly dab on the spot and its gone. Excellent product. Just keep it in your purse for emergencies
Esther G.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
So handy if you're a messy eater like me. I keep one in my purse at all times, along with napkins. My husband always picks them up for me from Walmart when he knows mine is running low. ;)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Works on all stains! Great to keep in your office desk so if you spill something on your dress clothes you can treat the stain and still look professional for the after lunch meeting. I received the full size to try complimentary from Influenster and definitely plan on buying the minis for my purse and car.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This is the perfect size to stick inside of a coin purse and carry in all of your purses. It's also super useful when you spill fruit punch, spaghetti, coffee, etc on your pants.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?