BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
A life saver! It never fails, I always seem to spill coffee on myself or my dog jumps up on me just before I have to leave for work and don't have time to change. This pen really does work. If it doesn't remove the spot right away it will definitely make sure the spot comes out in the wash.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Bought this when it first came out and threw it away later that week. this pen never worked for me! i tend to be a clutz with everything i came into contact with and this pen didn't help at all.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
I always have one of these babies in my purse, I have one at my desk and if it didn't dry out from the heat I would keep one in my car also. Gets out just about anything I've gotten on my bf's clothes so far! (men are such slobs!)
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
This product works just as it should. I have used it a few times to get out stains. I just write over where the stain is and it disappears in no time.
Valli G.
My absolute life savor for a messy eater like me. Easy to tote with you and easy to use
Lexine D.
Atlanta, GA
In terms of being on the go, this is amazing. It fits in my purse and its so quick and easy to use. I'm clumsy and I swear this pen forever saves my life.
Marisa W.
Seriously these are a lifesaver! Buy them in packs of three and put them everywhere... in my car, purse, kitchen...so many places!!!
Valerie L.
Menifee, CA
This product is seriously something you should have on your persons at all time, in case of a coffee or food stain
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I love the Tide To-Go Pens. No matter what I manage to spill on myself, they always make it better! While they do work wonders, they do not completely take the stain away, but they do get it to a point that looks a lot better until I can get the article of clothing in the wash.
Jen M.
I keep this in my diaper bag for emergency stain removal! its good for pretreating a stain when you are out somewhere and have nothing else!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?