BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I use to keep shout wipes in my purse, the individually packaged kind, but found that they dried out. The Tide To Go pen is great for cleaning up spills, drops, and stains on your clothes. I've used it to clean coffee drops, and salad dressing spots (after two applications, with a cloth behind it the stain). It's especially helpful if you're a professional who is slightly clumsy.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I have had these since college because I am a horrible clutz and I'm terrible at stain removal. I've used it on clothes, upholstered furniture, a Coach bag, shoes, if it has fabric I've tried it. The Tide pen has worked on everything but coffee. It does remove a fair amount of the coffee stain, but it won't get rid of it entirely. The other day I used it to remove some BBQ sauce from my toddler son's shirt and it worked perfectly. That's tomato based sauce coming off a light colored shirt with zero treatment other than the Tide pen several hours later after the spill. We buy these in 3 packs in our house!
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Recently got one in my #VowVoxBox from Influenster and i absolutely love it, my 6 month old spits more of her food on me than she eats, and my Tide To Go Pen always saves my white tees! <3 <3
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Not only does this help that this can fit in your small clutch but this pen is magic!!! I work in retail with expensive clothes and customers sometimes do not care too much about getting their makeup on things. I use this pen on everything to get all stains out even set stains. It's also very color friendly. you don't just have to use this on white clothing. This pen stays in my purse or back pocket it will save the day trust me!! this product was sent to me for testing purposes complimentary of influenster.
Beth C.
Bought this at the grocery store this morning in a state of panic as I already got a stain on my shirt. Worked wonders!!! This is an ESSENTIAL purse must have. Saved a few of my boyfriends shirts as well over the years.
Amanda F.
Amazing! I keep one right in my backpack, one in my purse, and one at home, so if I need it its right there. I am amazed by how great it works
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
The one time i used it, it was a very small stain and it worked. However the cap slips on - it doesn't even snap - and has come off several times in my purse. The commercials are better than the product
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I honestly love this product. I keep one in my purse just in case. Also, if a see a stain I rub some on the part and put the item to washer and it takes off the stain completely!
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Such a lifesaver! I love having one in my bag or my car for those clumsy days when you spill something and cant put the item in the washer until the end of the day.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff works pretty well. Its the perfect size to fit in your purse so you have it on hand at all times!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?