BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These little Tide pens are amazing! There is nothing worse than being out somewhere and spilling something on your clothes. It drives me crazy when I have a stain. I keep one of these in my purse for that exact reason. I love how easy & effective these are to use. Great product!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tide to go is a saint!! I can't go anywhere without spilling something on myself! I leave one of these babies in the car so I can fix an uh-oh fast!!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This works quite well. I carry it in my purse on the go so I always have access to it. It's nice because it fits in small places so it can be taken outside of the home.
Kendra s.
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
This is awesome if you are a messy person like myself. Gets sudden stains very well
Hollie N.
Hollie N.
I don't carry this with me "on the go", but I think it's great and very convenient for treating small stains at home before washing. I can remember quite a few cases of only needing a small amount of bleach to treat something, only to end up spilling it. This saves a lot of time an hassle.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl
I am super clumsy and this pen has been a true life saver. It is a great size to keep in your purse!
amber c.
amber c.
Peoria, IL
I am still pretty undecided about this.yes it helps when on the go to treat a stain but i don't think it does that great of a job.
Michaella R.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
This pulled the color right out of my sweatshirt. Ruined the whole front pocket. This is great if you plan to use it on whites where you do not need to worry about it ruining the color.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I think that it does do its job and it has treated a stain when I have had it, I just didn't really like the smell, but that's just me. It's great for on the go and small enough to conveniently fit in your purse.
Jody M.
Jody M.
San Antonio, TX
The idea of a pen on the go that removes stains was the best idea anyone thought of. HOWEVER, there was one instance that I couldn't remove ink from my shirt and I was very disappointed. After that time, I have lost faith that I could remove all stains. It works great on most stains, but doesn't work ALL the time.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?