BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Lizzy  K.
These work really well...you just will have a big wet spot on your stain for awhile. And usually does not work on stains that have been there for awhile
Lindsey S.
I received this in my box and love it! I have used it several times before and it works really well in getting stains out of clothes. highly recommended.
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best, easy and quick stain remover to keep anywhere. I always have one in my purse and even in my car. It kinda smells weird but it definitely works!
Angel E.
Olympia , WA
Works great on coffee, ketchup, chocolate milk, strawberry milkshake and spaghetti. I have 1 in my purse, in my car, my husbands car and my work desk .
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This stuff works so fast on the toughest stains! I have used this stuff since they came out with it, and I always keep one in my purse for emergencies!
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
I am always spilling things on myself, so I try to have one of these around at all times. They are easy to pack along and great for getting out stains.
marisa m.
This is one of my favorite things to have in my purse everywhere I go I have it just in case I make a big mess this pen will help me out clean my mess
Cheyenne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love my Tide on the Go stain stick! It really works to remove the stains. My husband even asks for it. I am going to have to get him his own for work.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is awesome for getting a small stain in a pinch. It won't ever replace a good scrub and washing but I always keep one in my purse for emergencies!
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
This product works just as it should. I have used it a few times to get out stains. I just write over where the stain is and it disappears in no time.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?