What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,050 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have 3 kids and they are always making messes or staining their shirts so i always make sure to have one of these in my purse and car
I always keep one of these in my purse and an extra one at work in my desk. Has saved my clothes countless times.
So convenient and they pack a pretty big punch! The thing isn't a miracle worker, but it comes pretty close in most stain emergencies!
I have a 15 month old son that is super messy (aren't they all!) and I carry this pen everywhere I go. Restaurant. Store. Work. Grandma's house. It works.
I carry one of these in my purse. They are prefect for a person who is always getting stains on their clothes. That's why I need one.
This is amazing. Love this. Got liptstick out of my wedding dress and now I have one in my laundry room and in my purse at all times.
This is a very handy item to carry around. My son is in the Navy and with the White uniforms he finds it great to keep close by to help keep uniform clean
I receive one of these in my VowVoxBox and I absolutely love it. I keep mine in my purse and use it for emergencies when I get a stain
Tide to Go pens are always good to have on hand whether it is a wedding day or event, a work day, or anywhere a stain might sneak up!
I was hesitant to try the tide stain stick, but it actually worked! I would recommend. Nice to carry with you when traveling or keep in your desk drawer.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos