What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
If not used right away it won't help out with the stain . Keep it with you so u can use it when the stain occurs
Works only on small not that deep stains. wouldn't buy again
YEs!! That tide to go pen JUST removed INK from my shirt. Thank you very much! I love this thing. I reveived the Tide to go instant stain remover complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes. I am very skeptical of stain removers but was also very surprised that this one actually worked. I've only used it a few times but it has removed ink and a set in stain. I just throw this pen in my purse and i am ready to go wherever. It's very convenient.
This is a must. Every person should have one of these. I have one in my purse and we have used it all the time. It's a lifesaver.
I received this in my box and love it! I have used it several times before and it works really well in getting stains out of clothes. highly recommended.
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
I received this in my #VowVoxBox. This is such a great product -- I have always been a fan. I tend to be somewhat of a clumsy person and tend to spill on myself quite a bit. This actually works wonders in removing new stains when there is no access to a washing machine.
Love this tide to go pen pop it in my purse and I good to go this little thing has saved so many of my t- shirts its ridiculous
I've been familiar with this product for years, so when I received it complimentary from Influenster in my #VowVoxBox I was thrilled...and because I'm clumsy. Just days before receiving my package in the mail, I spilled coffee on my pants while at work..and thought to myself "why don't I have a tide to go here?"...and then I received one! Best product for quick fixes and minor spills..and it beats walking to the closest water source and humiliating yourself. ;-)
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos