BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Angelica R.
Angelica R.
If not used right away it won't help out with the stain . Keep it with you so u can use it when the stain occurs
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Works only on small not that deep stains. wouldn't buy again
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
YEs!! That tide to go pen JUST removed INK from my shirt. Thank you very much! I love this thing. I reveived the Tide to go instant stain remover complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes. I am very skeptical of stain removers but was also very surprised that this one actually worked. I've only used it a few times but it has removed ink and a set in stain. I just throw this pen in my purse and i am ready to go wherever. It's very convenient.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is a must. Every person should have one of these. I have one in my purse and we have used it all the time. It's a lifesaver.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I received this in my box and love it! I have used it several times before and it works really well in getting stains out of clothes. highly recommended.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
Great to have with you at work, in your car or in the home. I use it as a "pretreatment" to a stain. It does not always wash out stains on contact, but will lessen the stain's severity. Good for small spills, not for large ones. I always have one or two handy.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I received this in my #VowVoxBox. This is such a great product -- I have always been a fan. I tend to be somewhat of a clumsy person and tend to spill on myself quite a bit. This actually works wonders in removing new stains when there is no access to a washing machine.
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
Love this tide to go pen pop it in my purse and I good to go this little thing has saved so many of my t- shirts its ridiculous
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I've been familiar with this product for years, so when I received it complimentary from Influenster in my #VowVoxBox I was thrilled...and because I'm clumsy. Just days before receiving my package in the mail, I spilled coffee on my pants while at work..and thought to myself "why don't I have a tide to go here?"...and then I received one! Best product for quick fixes and minor spills..and it beats walking to the closest water source and humiliating yourself. ;-)
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?