Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have a 15 month old son that is super messy (aren't they all!) and I carry this pen everywhere I go. Restaurant. Store. Work. Grandma's house. It works.
In terms of being on the go, this is amazing. It fits in my purse and its so quick and easy to use. I'm clumsy and I swear this pen forever saves my life.
I have one of these in my purse and I have gotten my mom hooked on using it. It works fast and is great in a pinch when you get something on your clothes.
Love this! It does remove the stains. It may look worse but after it dries it looks like nothing happened. It sometimes also depends on the stain as well!
Tide to go is seriously the the most convenient thing. When you drop something on you tide to go is there for you. It's a great products and gets stains out
I keep one of these in my car and purse! Good on the go and to keep anywhere! Definetly if you have little ones or may be just a mess at time (we all are)
This is a very handy item to carry around. My son is in the Navy and with the White uniforms he finds it great to keep close by to help keep uniform clean
I try to carry one of these with me at all times. As a mom, this has been a lifesaver for me, as well as my children. Works for most of our routine stains.
These work really well...you just will have a big wet spot on your stain for awhile. And usually does not work on stains that have been there for awhile
Works great on coffee, ketchup, chocolate milk, strawberry milkshake and spaghetti. I have 1 in my purse, in my car, my husbands car and my work desk .
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos