BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
These things can take out almost any stain. I keep a Tide-to-go in my work desk and bag just in case I spill on myself! My pen has gotten out tough greasy salad dressing stains and made it much less noticeable.
mikayla f.
mikayla f.
These are my saviors!! I carry one of these in my pencil case as well as my locker and backpack because somehow during the day I manage to usually get something on my clothes. They work really well in a pinch!
Sha D.
Sha D.
Orlando
This product is an absolute must as the weather warms up. Barbecues, picnics, fairs, and parties you never know what you'll be getting into. Great price for a product that works. Never leave home without it.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Mega Parent Expert
Tide Togo pens are a life saver when you are on the go and in a bind! I always keep one in my purse for emergencies just in case! Everyone should have one of these handy for accidents! You won't regret it!
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Everywhere I go I have to take this with me It fits perfectly in my purse it is amazing it takes stains off easily and Everyone at school knows I have this with me and they constantly ask if i have it !
May B.
May B.
These are so perfect and everyone should carry one to be honest, I've saved so many clothes that should have been ruined, not even clothes, use it on carpet, or any fabrics to erase the evidence!!!!!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Highly effective product! They're super easy and convenient to throw in a pencil case, makeup bag, or desk drawer. I try to keep one in my purse at all times in case of emergencies spills or stains.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These stain removing pens are a must have if you yourself are messy, you have a messy significant other, or kids. It works like magic and I couldn't imagine not having these in my purse.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
I love these mini stain sticks! I take them everywhere I go. If you have kids and a husband they are a must. Actually, who am I kidding I use them more myself then they do put together.
Venessa F.
Venessa F.
One of the best things ever! Me and my husband always end up dropping something on our shirts. It never fails. If you've never tried this, you need to go out and buy this ASAP.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?