BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
Tobyhanna, PA
Tide to go is a great thing to carry in your bag. It works well and doesn't occupy a lot of space. I would definitely recommend this oroduct.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
I love these! They fit in my purse and my desk at work for emergencies. I'm in staffing so I interview people everyday, and if I spill coffee I need a quick fix. This clears the stain right up!!
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I do not like this product. The pens don't flow very well and when they do they don't remove the stains. In fact, a huge ring was left that was more notice less than the original stain. Will not buy again
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Everyone needs one of these. It works so well and does not damage colors of items it is used on. I have one in my apartment and one in my car. It even got dark hot cocoa out of a White uniform.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
I LOVE my Tide to Go pens - I have one at work, one in my purse and one at home. I am continually impressed with how well they work. The few times that the pen hasn't been able to remove the stain, it at least lightens it considerably.
Chandler R.
Chandler R.
Provo , UT
I love these pens. They work like a dream, especially for someone like me who is always spilling on myself and making a mess.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Farmingville, NY
Grea for on the go ! I was a wedding planner for 5 years and this was my go to item acts like a bleach but won't yellow out on white cottons@Tide / #TideToGo @Tide /
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL
I will always have one of these with me at all times. It's tried and true every time. Plus, everyone knows to come to me when they spilled on themselves now.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
I got this in my #vowvoxbox just in time! I spilled fruit punch all down my brand new white sweater and tide to go took it out completely! You could see a little red but when I put it in the wash it was completely gone. Great product!
stepfanie r.
stepfanie r.
Vallejo, CA
I have 2 kids a 6 year old and 4 month old and tide to go is a must have to get out those unexpected stains, spills etc that you get with kids!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?