BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
For those days you can't even. Tie your hair up in a messy bun, grab your Tide to go pen, and get to work. Literally a life saver for those embarrassing moments when you drop or spill something or just even when life happens. One of the most crucial everyday items, this pen is always in my bag. Picked it up at Target and recommend you to as well! Keep Calm and Tide to go.
Esme R.
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
I like to keep this handy for any messes I may have during lunch at work or just anywhere
Carly C.
Carly C.
Pine Grove, PA
Must have item in a purse or car! This product has saved so many clothing items in my family. Its so wonderful that it's small and compact enough to fit wherever you need it to! I have one in my purse, car, desk at work, and when I travel!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Bay Port, MI
Perfect size to fit in anywhere. Also removes stains super fast and completely remove that
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
We have all had those moments when your coffee splashes out of the cup and gets a bunch of little spots on your shirt. This little pen is a life saver for those moments!! I have gotten out coffee, blood, and even pasta sauce from my shirts. Only works on fresh stains (duh).
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Mary C.
Mary C.
This product has saved my life too many times to count. It's small size makes it very convenient to take anywhere.
mckenna g.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA
Love these little pens! They are soo convenient and work miracles they have saved me so many times.
Mike D.
Mike D.
Haverhill, MA
Tide to go is my go to stain remover! It works almost flawlessly when I make a mess of my shirt. Whenever I am at work on a lunch break and I drop some sauce from my pizza on my shirt, I always trust tide to go to remove the stain!
Denise  S.
Denise S.
Hauppauge, NY
i love keeping this in my travel bag! it makes pre-treating clothes while on vacation easy saying those fancy vacation clothes from being ruined
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?