BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Maria N.
Bronx, NY
My husband buys me these cause i always dirty my shirt, love it, helps when you're out and about and cant get to a bathroom or washing machine
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
Love this tide to go pen pop it in my purse and I good to go this little thing has saved so many of my t- shirts its ridiculous
yahala f.
johnstown, pa
Love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide to go is nice to have in a purse or the car. I spill things on me all the time and it is handy to have there. The cap does come off easily so it cod dry it up.
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
This product works some of the time, but others I feel as though it makes it worse. Instead of removing the stain it leaves a noticeable mark left on the clothing.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
This thing is such a magical wand. I spilled food on myself and this pen got it right out. It doesn't belch clothes either which is great!!
Gaby D.
I love this product. I've never had a negative experience with it and efficiently removes fresh stains. I keep one at work and take one in my bag at special events.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
This is great for those like me that aways drips something on their clothes white is not my friend so these are great too keep in your purse
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I keep one of these in my purse most of the time. Its most effective when applied right away to stained clothing, which is washed quickly.
Kayla C.
Im notorious for getting stains on white shirts. This pens a life saver. It manage to get blood off of my exs carpet when his dog ripped its nail on their carpet.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?