BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
This product works some of the time, but others I feel as though it makes it worse. Instead of removing the stain it leaves a noticeable mark left on the clothing.
Kayla C.
Im notorious for getting stains on white shirts. This pens a life saver. It manage to get blood off of my exs carpet when his dog ripped its nail on their carpet.
Lourdes C.
Riverside, CA
I love tide to go its nice to have everywhere in care purse because you get a stain and want to remove it in the instant there you have it bam the life saver …..
Brittany T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this once when it first came out and I didn't like it at all. It didn't get the stain out and it made a weird mark on my shirt. Wouldn't buy again.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are great for travel. They really do work quite well. I do wish that each pen had a little bit more product in it though, they smell to run out so easily!
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
These are so great to have in your purse or car, especially if you're a mom and dad and you have little ones!! They work great and can be kept in small spaces'
Kira L.
St Petersburg, FL
Literally my lifesaver at work. I'm super messy and especially when it comes to tomato sauce and white shirts. It's like the spaghetti KNOWS I'm wearing white
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product on the go... it's small so you can putt it in your purse like a pen.... and when you have a lil stain gett it right away and use it...
Elaine C.
El Monte, CA
I have to keep this in my purse, I'm constantly spilling on myself. It does take out stains, but you have work it in the stain and rinse it afterward to work.
Jeanelle S.
Love my Tide to go! Might be silly, but I love giving it as a gift for friends who are going on a road trip. They're always impressed with my thoughtfulness:)
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?