BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashley j.
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
I didn't think it would work when i first brought it, but it really works i keep one with me everywhere i go now. it is truly a lifesaver.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
These little guys are a lifesaver! The applicator is a little weird because you have to push down with it kind of hard sometimes( so be careful with sweaters or thinner materials) but they really do work. They also come in an even smaller travel size so you can fit it in your pocket if you aren't carrying a bag.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
As far as I remember, with the few times I've used it, it never works. I just don't care for it.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
This DOES WORK. there are few things it does not remove such as blood. I wish it did. worth the price. I have one in my emergency kit in my car.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
I like to keep these little things in my purse and car. They work great on stains and are handy to have.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Im notorious for getting stains on white shirts. This pens a life saver. It manage to get blood off of my exs carpet when his dog ripped its nail on their carpet.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
I am really starting to notice this isn't as effective as I initially thought it would be. I am giving this 2 stars for the ineffectiveness.. but it is convenient to carry around!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
A necessity. Kids, moms, teens, students and teachers should all have these. I still think its funny that coming back from class my senior year, a kid would always ask to borrow our teacher's. She was more than happy to share, and it was always nice to not have to worry about a stain all day. Wish they were cheaper though- I'd stock up!
Lindsie K.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I always have one with me in my purse. I have used it a handful of times and it has taken the stain out every single time. You also don't have to use a lot. Just a few weeks ago my mom's boyfriend was eating BBQ and he got some on his shirt. He was mad and said he would have to throw it out. Nope! I let him use my Tide pen and it came right out. He was amazed. Love it.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Received complimentary of influenster☆
Where has this been all my life?? Wow this had already been a major life saver and I've only had in for 2 days!
Everyone should carry one!
I'm a mess my kids a mess
Thank you influenster for introducing me to this product
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?