BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

amy n.
I really don't know what i would do without my stain remover pen, i tend to spill a lot on me so it's great that i am able to keep this in my purse for those messy occasions!
amanda k.
This works "okay". It doesn't remove the stain but it does fade it and possibly prevent permanent staining. Its a good solution if you don't have access to wash for a while.
Jessica D.
I liked the idea way more than I like it. I tried it when it first came out, and it bleached a pink Vicorias Secret sweatshirt while not removing the stain in the slightest
Jennifer L.
Must have for anyone that spends most of their days away from home. On many occasions, I have gotten food stains on my white shirts and this takes it off with no problem.
Jennifer P.
Canton, OH
I carry Tide pens everywhere so I was excited when I saw this in my #VowVoxBox. They're handy and easy to use. Helps get stains out before they set in when you're on the go
Courtney D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This works quite well. I carry it in my purse on the go so I always have access to it. It's nice because it fits in small places so it can be taken outside of the home.
Jessica D.
Farmingville, NY
Grea for on the go ! I was a wedding planner for 5 years and this was my go to item acts like a bleach but won't yellow out on white cottons@Tide / #TideToGo @Tide /
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide to go is nice to have in a purse or the car. I spill things on me all the time and it is handy to have there. The cap does come off easily so it cod dry it up.
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
This product works some of the time, but others I feel as though it makes it worse. Instead of removing the stain it leaves a noticeable mark left on the clothing.
Gaby D.
I love this product. I've never had a negative experience with it and efficiently removes fresh stains. I keep one at work and take one in my bag at special events.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?