BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
This is a total lifesaver. I'm so messy and I'd be so lost without having one of these in my purse in case of emergencies.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I keep one of these pens in each of my bags because I constantly spill things on myself. It has helped to save many shirts, pants and jeans. I would rate this a five if it didn't have such a strong smell and if it dried a little quicker. It does stay wet for quite some time and it has a really strong bleach-like scent.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I have been carrying these since middle scool! such a life saver, I am a huge fan, life happens and these deffinately work. very inexpensive and so worth it.
Yanirie N.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud , Fl
Best thing ever invented kind of hard to find too love these on the go since I have kids plus for oops on period days good to have
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff is really convenient when you're on the go. It's perfect for removing minor stains and fits in my purse or even a pocket.
Tanner E.
Tanner E.
Danville, Ca
Tide instant stain remover works amazing on getting rid of tough stains especially with a messy baby. It works perfect for me since I'm a cluts and tend to always spill some something on myself. I love this stuff!!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
I have one in my purse and my desk they are perfect for messy people like me.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
Coon Rapids, MN
This product is such a life saver. I keep it in my purse at all times and I can't even count how many times it has come in handy.
Melodie j.
Melodie j.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is a life saver! The size of a pen and easy to just carry in your purse. Not just that either, it works!!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?