What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,049 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I really don't know what i would do without my stain remover pen, i tend to spill a lot on me so it's great that i am able to keep this in my purse for those messy occasions!
I used to use these. They always seemed to work pretty effectively. However, I used to forget it a lot. Haha. I like the portability of the item.
This works "okay". It doesn't remove the stain but it does fade it and possibly prevent permanent staining. Its a good solution if you don't have access to wash for a while.
This DOES WORK. there are few things it does not remove such as blood. I wish it did. worth the price. I have one in my emergency kit in my car.
I carry Tide pens everywhere so I was excited when I saw this in my #VowVoxBox. They're handy and easy to use. Helps get stains out before they set in when you're on the go
I liked the idea way more than I like it. I tried it when it first came out, and it bleached a pink Vicorias Secret sweatshirt while not removing the stain in the slightest
I am always dripping SOMETHING on my shirt & always have my tide to go in my purse! Never fails to remove a stain or leave it hardly visible at all. My best friend!
Tide is an awesome product and when they came out with these tide pens I thought it was so awesome. They are great especially if you have kids.
Love the tide pen. I always have one, but do not let it get old because they get a weird smell. I like that they also have a travel size as well
Must have for anyone that spends most of their days away from home. On many occasions, I have gotten food stains on my white shirts and this takes it off with no problem.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos