BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
Honestly m, these things have saved me so many times. I'm incredibly accident prone and if I'm eating anything that will stain, I'll get it on me. These Tode to go sticks are great at helping remove stains before they become a problem.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Between my son and niece accidents happen often!! These pens are 80/20 most of the time they work but i have bought a few pens that didn't work or were completely dried out!!
Brandon W.
Muncie, IN
This product is very useful for clumsy people like me. It's also very convinient and small so I can throw it in my backpack, maybe throw one in my car and one in my work locker. Helps save many accidents involving clothing items.
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
The Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is a MUST HAVE. I carry it wherever I go, when I remember to bring it. It gets rid of stains easily and fits into your purse so easy.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
This Tide To Go Pen is a lifesaver at work for any spills throughout the day. It also comes in handy on for pre-treating those tough stains on the boyfriend's work shirts.
Haley E.
Boston, MA
Truly such a life saver. I always keep one in my purse, and one in my pantry at home! Great for stains on the go, and even small stains while I'm at home. A true essential!
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you have kids this is a must have item. It's a miracle packed in a pen. Even if you are full grown adult and you happen to be a little clumsy you need this in your life.
Peggy M.
Sayre, PA
This product is easy to use and store. It really does prevent stains from setting in. Be careful with how hard you push down on the tip, because a lot can come out at once.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Quick, easy and perfect for those of us who stain our outfits constantly...If you are like me, you need this product! Forget days of wearing a food-stained outfit to work!
Erica C.
Carsonville, MI
Review for: Mini more...
Love these as being a mom I keep this in the diaper bag and when they spill something I just grab these and use them so I don't forget to shout it out when it laundry day
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?