Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,061 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
These are perfect for on the go stain removal. The only problem is that they often leave a water mark. The water mark washes out but until you can actually wash the water mark may remain there.
Tide on the go really works, took out several stains on my shirt, whether it was make up our food tide on the go took it right out with no stain !!!!! love the product a bit pricey but worth it
My cousin gave me one and I didn't think I would use it. I have been and just bought a new one since i used mine so much. it's easy to use works and it's convenient and perfect for your purse .
Bought this when it first came out and threw it away later that week. this pen never worked for me! i tend to be a clutz with everything i came into contact with and this pen didn't help at all.
If you use this within a small time frame after spilling something or getting a stain it usually works. The smell is kind of strange though. If it smelled like normal tide it would be amazing!
I love tide to go stain remover it gets the tough stains out and it's easy to put it in your bag to carry every where you go I like to bring it to school and it s great to bring it on vacation
When you are on the go, these are an absolute must have! I would be so lost without my Tide to-go pen!!! With an hour commute to work, coffee at 7am is a given, and accidents do happen!!
This pulled the color right out of my sweatshirt. Ruined the whole front pocket. This is great if you plan to use it on whites where you do not need to worry about it ruining the color.
This is wonderful for a mom on the go with messy children (or husbands). Or even for just a messy eater. Fairly priced and easy and convenient way to take care of that stain on the Spot
I love tide to go. It has gotten out any stain that I have and even ones that weren't as fresh. I like that its small enough too to fit in any purse, wristlet, or glove compartment.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos