BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Mariah M.
Eubank, KY
When you are on the go, these are an absolute must have! I would be so lost without my Tide to-go pen!!! With an hour commute to work, coffee at 7am is a given, and accidents do happen!!
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
This pulled the color right out of my sweatshirt. Ruined the whole front pocket. This is great if you plan to use it on whites where you do not need to worry about it ruining the color.
Jena P.
Hull , MA
The Tide to Go pen is a must have. I packed one to carry around on my best friends wedding, thankfully nobody needed to use it, but it would have saved the day if we had.
Amanda L.
Love tide pens! I'm a habitual coffee drinker and it never fails that I spill my coffee on clean white shirts, no fear tide pens always save the day!
Elizabeth F.
Camden, NJ
Love this when out with my kids at the park or out to eat and my boys get there clothes dirty I use it and it works good received it from ifluenster
Kari B.
Cocoa, FL
I love tide to go. It has gotten out any stain that I have and even ones that weren't as fresh. I like that its small enough too to fit in any purse, wristlet, or glove compartment.
ashley c.
Tide To Go Mini is a must have. I keep one in my car and one in my purse. It is so nice when i spill something on myself I don't have to worry about staining all day. I love this.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box and I love it! Amazing product to put in your purse for stains on the go!
Ashley H.
Grove city, OH
I have bought so many of these over the years with hopes of it working. Not a single one has worked for me. Very disappointed
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
This DOES WORK. there are few things it does not remove such as blood. I wish it did. worth the price. I have one in my emergency kit in my car.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?