BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
This pen has been helpful on so many occasions. With three little kids (and grandparents who often buy them white clothing) I have had many occasions when I've had to get stains out of clothing! So easy to travel with and really does work well!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
This pen stain remover is perfect. My daughter is always getting dirty when we go out to eat. And when she gets dirty on her clother the tide to go is perfect to take out those stains and the stains go away.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
As a teacher, I can't begin to name off the things I have stained my clothes with! I don't know what I ever did without this product! Easy to use and affordable. I never leave home without it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Never really hade one but all my friends/family said a how good it is for stains the have on t-shirts/rugs/ pant ect.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This has been such a life saver for me. I have two boys who are constantly staining their clothes. I have been able to get out so many things! I love this
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Handy spot remover for the home or when traveling. It takes out wine, chocolate, barbecue sauce and other stains that happen often when traveling with the family. I won't go anywhere without it!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Such a life saver. I'm a pretty clumsy person and when food usually spill on me I run to the nearest restroom. With this, I can just stay calm. It removes stains really well.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Love this little pen! I keep it in my purse for the inevitable spill-something-on-my-clothes moments. Works nicely to keep stains from setting in.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Such a great idea! I keep this on hand at work. I have used it for chocolate and spaghetti spots on light colored pants with great results. Just dab the "pen" on the stain and gently rub the fabric. The area drys quickly after use too. Every mom should have one in their purse.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I'm really messy so these are great! I've had very good luck using them and they work great
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?