BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Janet D.
Convenient to have in your purse when you're on the go and an accident happens that you need a quick clean up. Removes stains and works really good at removing them on the spot
Lezlie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide Togo pens are a life saver when you are on the go and in a bind! I always keep one in my purse for emergencies just in case! Everyone should have one of these handy for accidents! You won't regret it!
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Mini more...
This is a great little stain removing pen! Very easy to use and a good size to keep in my car for emergencies. It's affordable and effective to use, I'd definitely buy again!
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
This really comes handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to throw your clothes in the washer and dryer - easily gets out most stain - I wouldn't leave home without one.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
I receive one of these in my VowVoxBox and I absolutely love it. I keep mine in my purse and use it for emergencies when I get a stain. I will be buying another one when this current one is empty. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Vivianne V.
Such a life saver. I'm a pretty clumsy person and when food usually spill on me I run to the nearest restroom. With this, I can just stay calm. It removes stains really well.
Influenster M.
These Tide to Go instant stain remover pens aren't bad at all, I keep them in my cosmetic bag for when I'm out, and I may spill something on my clothes. The only thing thing I'm not a fan of is the weird smell it leaves on my clothing.
Katie Q.
This is a MUST HAVE for those who have kids.. or just super messy like myself I never leave home without this.. and it works on just about EVERY STAIN with little to no effort
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I really like the scent of this detergent. I am allergic to most detergents and Tide is a brand I can use. I like being able to have a scent and not worry about my allergy.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like the Tide to Go stain remover pen. I find that it helps get stains out when you are away from home. Occasionally, it can exacerbate the issue, but usually not.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?