BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Mega Parent Expert
Tide To Go is my MVP go to product on the go for spills and stains! It fits easily in my purse and in my car so that it's always there when I need it. It most recently saved me at a restaurant with friends as it lifted a drop of a wine stain off of a vintage dress I have! Thanks Tide To Go!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Tide to go pen is so simple to carry around. All you have to do is press/rub it on the stain. I would say it works most of the time.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
So convenient and small enough to Cary in your purse for those mishaps that affect your clothes throughout the day!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg , PA
I am a nurse, I have to wear white scrub tops to work at a hospital. As you can imagine nothing in a hospital mixed with white clothes. I have one of these in my bag and in my locker at all times. It works great at taking out stains. The problem with the product is the smell is horrendous. The first time I used it I thought I had an old one that went bad, I quickly found that wasn't the case when I bought a new one and it smelled awful also. I wish they would work on the smell, it would be a great product if you didn't have to worry about smelling all day after you use it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I like to keep this in my purse. It's nothing miraculous, but if I spill something while I'm out, I can at least pre-treat the stain before I forget about it. I like this product for the convenience and size.
Lissy P.
Lissy P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this product. It is compact so I can fit it anywhere and clumsy people like myself NEED this in our lives. I take mine literally everywhere. I find it comes in handy in the most unlikely situations. I have one stashed in my desk at the office, in my car, my handbag (of course!), and it's definitely in my travel bag! Would recommend to everyone.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
Love it! From the moment they came out I have always been a fan of them. They are so helpful when you're trying to clean a little spill on you clothes. Its very portable and affordable!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tide to go pens are a must for my two and three year olds clothing. When we're out and they get messy at dinner I can just use that and it helps as almost a pretreater to my clothing.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This works amazingly well. I've gotten out catsup, jellies, sauces, grass stains, and even more with this Tide to go. I make sure I have one with me at all times.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?