What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,049 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I always pack this product with me cause you never know when u might spill coffee on your self driving to work. Or even with kids if they spill grape juice on there outfit you can always use tide
My cousin gave me one and I didn't think I would use it. I have been and just bought a new one since i used mine so much. it's easy to use works and it's convenient and perfect for your purse .
These work really well...you just will have a big wet spot on your stain for awhile. And usually does not work on stains that have been there for awhile
Truly such a life saver. I always keep one in my purse, and one in my pantry at home! Great for stains on the go, and even small stains while I'm at home. A true essential!
If you use this within a small time frame after spilling something or getting a stain it usually works. The smell is kind of strange though. If it smelled like normal tide it would be amazing!
This is awesome for getting a small stain in a pinch. It won't ever replace a good scrub and washing but I always keep one in my purse for emergencies!
It actually works. I've always been skeptical of using it. But it actually took off the red spaghetti sauce I dropped on my shirt at wedding rehearsal.
When you are on the go, these are an absolute must have! I would be so lost without my Tide to-go pen!!! With an hour commute to work, coffee at 7am is a given, and accidents do happen!!
This product works just as it should. I have used it a few times to get out stains. I just write over where the stain is and it disappears in no time.
This pen is very convenient to keep in my purse in case of messes! However, the tip broke off once which was a bummer because I could no longer use it
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos