Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,056 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I love Tide to Go! I always carry one in my diaper bag to get stains out of my kids' clothing. It really works very well and it's rare I can't get a stain out!
Tide to go pens effectively remove stains while out and about. A great product to have in your purse or glove box. My only complaint is it smells a little weird.
I'm a bartender and this has helped my get rid of many stains fast. I've dropped cherry juice and wine on me plenty of times and this little stick has made it easier to get the stain out when I get home.
I love my Tide to go pen. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and one in the glove compartment of my car. When someone gets a new stain on anything, I'm the first they seek out to borrow my pen.
I keep one at work and one in my car. Hubby keeps one in his truck. It works very well, even on greasy food stains and pen ink. This product has the benefit of being small and easy to take along.
I always make sure I have a tide to go pen in my purse. It works like wonders. I just put it on the stain as soon as it happens and then when I get home I throw it in the wash and the stain is gone.
I always pack this product with me cause you never know when u might spill coffee on your self driving to work. Or even with kids if they spill grape juice on there outfit you can always use tide
These are perfect for on the go stain removal. The only problem is that they often leave a water mark. The water mark washes out but until you can actually wash the water mark may remain there.
Tide on the go really works, took out several stains on my shirt, whether it was make up our food tide on the go took it right out with no stain !!!!! love the product a bit pricey but worth it
My cousin gave me one and I didn't think I would use it. I have been and just bought a new one since i used mine so much. it's easy to use works and it's convenient and perfect for your purse .
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos