What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 994 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Tide To Go is my MVP go to product on the go for spills and stains! It fits easily in my purse and in my car so that it's always there when I need it. It most recently saved me at a restaurant with friends as it lifted a drop of a wine stain off of a vintage dress I have! Thanks Tide To Go!
Tide to go pen is so simple to carry around. All you have to do is press/rub it on the stain. I would say it works most of the time.
I have had mixed success with my Tide-to-go pen. Sometimes it works great and removes the stain completely, others it barely seems to help at all. I'd say for mild stains it works pretty well, but don't expect to get wine out of your shirt with it!
So convenient and small enough to Cary in your purse for those mishaps that affect your clothes throughout the day!
I am a nurse, I have to wear white scrub tops to work at a hospital. As you can imagine nothing in a hospital mixed with white clothes. I have one of these in my bag and in my locker at all times. It works great at taking out stains. The problem with the product is the smell is horrendous. The first time I used it I thought I had an old one that went bad, I quickly found that wasn't the case when I bought a new one and it smelled awful also. I wish they would work on the smell, it would be a great product if you didn't have to worry about smelling all day after you use it.
I like to keep this in my purse. It's nothing miraculous, but if I spill something while I'm out, I can at least pre-treat the stain before I forget about it. I like this product for the convenience and size.
I love this product. It is compact so I can fit it anywhere and clumsy people like myself NEED this in our lives. I take mine literally everywhere. I find it comes in handy in the most unlikely situations. I have one stashed in my desk at the office, in my car, my handbag (of course!), and it's definitely in my travel bag! Would recommend to everyone.
Love it! From the moment they came out I have always been a fan of them. They are so helpful when you're trying to clean a little spill on you clothes. Its very portable and affordable!
Tide to go pens are a must for my two and three year olds clothing. When we're out and they get messy at dinner I can just use that and it helps as almost a pretreater to my clothing.
This works amazingly well. I've gotten out catsup, jellies, sauces, grass stains, and even more with this Tide to go. I make sure I have one with me at all times.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos