BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Taylor P.
Warren, OH
So convient and works so well. You have to press kind of hard, but the stain comes right out. Works best if you use it as quick as the stain happens, but still works so well hours after.
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this little pen! I keep it in my desk at work for those messy days. My co-workers know I have it and always ask me to use it because IT WORKS!!!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Okay, here's the thing. I'm a clutz. I am constantly spilling all sorts of nonsense on myself and Tide To-Go has saved me more times than I can count. Lifesaver is an understatement.
Mary C.
This product has saved my life too many times to count. It's small size makes it very convenient to take anywhere.
Amanda F.
West Allis, WI
I keep these things everywhere. They work like magic when you have a stain you need to get out right away
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great little stain removing pen! Very easy to use and a good size to keep in my car for emergencies. It's affordable and effective to use, I'd definitely buy again!
Kirsten H.
Manville, NJ
One of the most important things I keep with me. Comes in handy and dries quickly. Having a three year old daughter, this helps me keep her clean throughout her meals and activities.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty awesome to keep in your purse or backpack. They won't take the stain out right away, but it makes sure that it won't form a bad stain. It's not the cheapest, but sometimes you can find it cheap at certain places. I definitely recommend using a Tide To Go.
Nicole M.
Suffield, CT
Everyone has their OOPS moments, and they are unexpected! Being a female, I have one of these in my purse, car and suitcases. They remove your oops' from makeup, coffee, pen etc. A must have when you're always on the go!
Candi D.
These actually work, got a stain out that was a few days old. Worked great and didn't make me itch.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?