BY TIDE #5 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Meg M.
Columbia, MD
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
Sarah G.
Tide to go pens are a must for my two and three year olds clothing. When we're out and they get messy at dinner I can just use that and it helps as almost a pretreater to my clothing.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
As much as I love how small and portable it is, I have to say that not only did it no work, it made things worst. After using it the stain was not only still there, it was now bigger.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect to always have handy. I'm kind of clumsy and always end up with some kind of stain somewhere on my clothing but now I don't have to carry the shame around all day. Thanks Tide.
Dani S.
Schertz
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
So I was at a steak house and when I went to cut my steak to steak juice exploded all over my top. Thankfully someone in the ladies room had this and it works to get the stain out! But it left this nasty smell, not a huge fan of having my top smell.
Molly S.
This is a great product to keep in your purse or somewhere handy for those pesky little spills and stains. They work best if you apply the product to the spot as soon as possible!
Samantha T.
Terre haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm a mom! Face it kids cause lots of stains before tide to go pin I was taken clothes off soaking them before washes like 5 times a day. This tide to go made my life so much easier
Denille M.
Charlotte
I actually really love these pens. I thought it was going to not work, but I got something on my shirt, and used my tide pen and yay it was gone! So I was super shocked and excited.
Erika W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this pen really remove stains ?

Amazon