BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Tashena H.
Tashena H.
Portsmouth, OH
I've found this product very helpful. Small so I can fit it into my purse and not have to worry about it getting in the way of things.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Spill something? Don't worry this handy dandy to go stain remover will clean you right up. Perfectly mini to fit in your purse, but don't let size full you, this little guy can clean up the biggest messes.
Merissa S.
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
This stuff is perfect for on the go but it doesn't work all that great and you literally only get very few uses out of it which sucks.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I love this product! It has saved me more articles of clothing than I could ever count and it removes that seem impossible. Just the other day, I dropped chocolate ice cream on a pair of floral pants and the stain came out before I even washed them! I have heard people say that the pen has stained/bleached the article they were trying to repair, but I have never had that problem.
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Muncie, IN
This product is very useful for clumsy people like me. It's also very convinient and small so I can throw it in my backpack, maybe throw one in my car and one in my work locker. Helps save many accidents involving clothing items.
Allison G.
Allison G.
San Antonio, TX
I've never seen the minis but the tide pens work wonders especially when you eat like the Cookie Monster like I do 😁
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Oak Hill, WV
Oh tide how I love thee. Tide to go pens are my MVP! With a toddler and another on the way we run in to lots of messes but it's nothing my MVP can't take care of. From chocolate milk to marinara sauce tide is always there for me. I wish I had endless supplies of this!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
These are life savers for anyone on the go- male or female too! I would recommend it to anyone who is a constant spiller. They fit perfectly and work great!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This product is a life saver! I always make sure to keep one on hand, you never know when you're gonna need it. The tide pen gets out stains fast every time! Would recommend to everyone!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
This pen is amazing! It works great and easy to use. It lifts stains right before your eyes and is compact so it fits anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet this is a must have for every home, having it in your car would be a good idea for on the go parents and or camping season.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?