BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Mary H.
This product is great for your desk at work or your purse to take care of a small stain on your clothes. It has saved several of my blouses from being ruined by coffee stains.
Nicole G.
This is the perfect size to stick inside of a coin purse and carry in all of your purses. It's also super useful when you spill fruit punch, spaghetti, coffee, etc on your pants.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
This really comes handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to throw your clothes in the washer and dryer - easily gets out most stain - I wouldn't leave home without one.
Katherine S.
I do not particularly think this product works like the commercial says it does. It fades the spot but it's still there. So it's not "magic" but it does make it less noticeable.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
I receive one of these in my VowVoxBox and I absolutely love it. I keep mine in my purse and use it for emergencies when I get a stain. I will be buying another one when this current one is empty. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Janet D.
Convenient to have in your purse when you're on the go and an accident happens that you need a quick clean up. Removes stains and works really good at removing them on the spot
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Mini more...
This is a great little stain removing pen! Very easy to use and a good size to keep in my car for emergencies. It's affordable and effective to use, I'd definitely buy again!
Lezlie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tide Togo pens are a life saver when you are on the go and in a bind! I always keep one in my purse for emergencies just in case! Everyone should have one of these handy for accidents! You won't regret it!
Vy N.
Such a life saver. I'm a pretty clumsy person and when food usually spill on me I run to the nearest restroom. With this, I can just stay calm. It removes stains really well.
Influenster M.
These Tide to Go instant stain remover pens aren't bad at all, I keep them in my cosmetic bag for when I'm out, and I may spill something on my clothes. The only thing thing I'm not a fan of is the weird smell it leaves on my clothing.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?