BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Aloura W.
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
This is such an awesome product thing to have on hand! It works great on a lot of different stains and it especially comes in handy if you have kids!
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Works very well. Has saved some of my clothes a time or two! I would definitely recommend keeping it in your purse.
KT K.
KT K.
Works great on sudden messes. Fits nicely in my purse. Has saved my wardrobe multiple times.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
If I didn't have the stain stick in my purse my life would be completely different. This has changed everything! I no longer have to worry if I still a little coffee or get messy at my lunch break.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I was recently in a wedding and managed to get something on my dress (of course!). Luckily we had a tide pen which helped to remove the mystery stain. It got most of the strain out but not all of it. I keep one of these in my car and in my desk at work. They have saved me more than once.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Tide pens have helped me more than once. It helps to get most of the stain out until I get home and can really clean the garment. This size is perfect to throw in your purse, car, desk, etc.
Toya F.
Toya F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my MVP product! I carry it with me all the time. you never know when there will be a spill, a kid wiping there hand on clothes or just anything. lol they are so small I can fit them in any purse or bag. These have saved so many outfits!
Dalena C.
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
This is my must have or MVP (Most Valuable Product) product! I am one of those people that you can dress up, but can't take out. I guarantee that if I am wearing a shirt for the first time I am going to spill something on it. I am forever spilling black coffee on the white shirts I favor. Tide to go has saved me on more than one occasion. Since the original Tide to Go stick came out I have had one with me. I especially like this little mini version because it is small enough to fit in my pocket for those times when I am eating out and not carrying a purse or bag.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
Tide to Go helps me so much! There has been so many times where I have been clumsy and spilled something on my clothes. I freak out and wonder what to do. Then I remember my Tide stick. It has never failed to get any stain out of my shirt. It is simply amazing! It's small and fits in your purse. I bring it everywhere I go!
Macy A.
Macy A.
Houma, La
These stick really help to prevent stains setting in and completely removed most stains.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?