BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Brittney S.
This pen is amazing. It really helps when you are out and spill something on a nice blouse and don't want to ruin it. It may not get the stain out completely until after it's washed but it does help to lighten it so it isn't as noticeable. Great product.
Marisa W.
Seriously these are a lifesaver! Buy them in packs of three and put them everywhere... in my car, purse, kitchen...so many places!!!
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
It's a little on the pricier side, but you get what you paid for. I carry one of these in my purse AND in my work bag... you never know when you're going to need one. I seemed to have learned that the hard way with red wine and a certain white shirt of mine...
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Great item to have in the diaper bag! Kids tend to get dirty at the most inconvenient times. This pen works wonders
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
My husband got a stain on his brand new yellow shirt. We were out at a bowling alley with some friends when it happened. My friend had a Tide To Go pen on her so he used it. The spot looked pretty good after it dried but later in the evening the glow bowl started. Black lights came on and there he was, a huge glowing spot on his chest!! The shirt was cotton, the spot still glowed after a couple of washes but did eventually disappear.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
I am really starting to notice this isn't as effective as I initially thought it would be. I am giving this 2 stars for the ineffectiveness.. but it is convenient to carry around!
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
These work amazing and are a life saver on game days! I can have a nice clean white uniform everywhere
Mackenzie B.
I don't use it as my main stain treater but if I'm on the go it serves the purpose and I will further treat the stain when I return home.
Lexine D.
Atlanta, GA
In terms of being on the go, this is amazing. It fits in my purse and its so quick and easy to use. I'm clumsy and I swear this pen forever saves my life.
Sarah A.
This item is a miracle worker. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten stains on my roommates clothes and it takes them right out!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?