BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I always have this in my Purse,cause I kinda get food on my clothes when I'm eating out.It helps really well,so I highly recommand this.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Amazing product to have on hand. I love to wear white but having little ones makes it difficult. This pen saves the day many times! I love it.
April H.
April H.
I have having a stain on a new shirt. Tide to Go helps me avoid this on the go and at home. Who really wants to start a load of laundry just to fix one shirt? Not me! I keep it in my purse so if I'm at the office and spill something or if I'm at home, I'm able to correct it. It's like a little eraser. Your shirt will be wet for a little bit, but at soon as it dries, the stain it gone! Lovely product.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I always have this in my purse because I am accident prone, especially with my coffee. Great to have on hand!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
It works okay. Good on small sports that are not red.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.

This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All of my reviews are from my own experience and are completely 100% honest.

I’ve always wanted this product, but I’ve always been iffy about how well it works so I was really excited that they included this in the box. I love that this is portable and you can take this with you anywhere you go. My daughter makes a mess of things whenever we’re out, so this is great to have in your purse! I had a stain on my comforter from my daughter writing on it with a dry erase marker, and unfortunately, that didn’t help it at all. It seemed to work on other stains except for the pesky dry erase marker stain on my blanket. Other than that, I’m still super in love with it. And I would definitely recommend this product for people who are constantly on the go (and who aren’t afraid to make a mess every now and then).
Julie F.
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I honestly do not like these at all. It tends to make the stain spread rather than completely remove it.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?