BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Zoe A.
Riley, KS
As a cheerleader, having this in my bag has helped with multiple stains, but it didn't always work. My friends and I just couldn't get it to work, so I don't think I will be buying this again
Courtney F.
As a teacher, I can't begin to name off the things I have stained my clothes with! I don't know what I ever did without this product! Easy to use and affordable. I never leave home without it.
Minela T.
These Pens are a life saver! I keep them all over. They always come in handy especially at work. They are very effective! Get the fresh stains out right before your eyes.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If your like me always spilling stuff on your shirt, you would love this! I hate having to walk around with a stain on my shirt so I just pull it out of my purse and rub on the stain and voila!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide pens have helped me more than once. It helps to get most of the stain out until I get home and can really clean the garment. This size is perfect to throw in your purse, car, desk, etc.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
I received this product in a vbox. I love it. Easy to throw in your purse and take anywhere. It got out every stain that I used it for. Even hair color. I will definitely be buying this again
Sandy V.
I carry these everywhere. I have extra in my car, purse, diaper bag, and even one at my makeup vanity. It has saved a lot of mistakes I've made or spill. I never go eat out without it.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
Review for: Mini more...
So convient and works so well. You have to press kind of hard, but the stain comes right out. Works best if you use it as quick as the stain happens, but still works so well hours after.
Leigh W.
Perfect for any on the go person. I like to keep one in my desk drawer in my classroom, in my purse, and in my car. I don't know about most people but, spills happen to me at the most inconvenient times! With this product I don't have to worry about stains.
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
I like keeping these in my purse or in my car. It's great that the size can really fit anywhere but you get enough products so you can get many uses. This really works and highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are your personal experiences while using this product? Coffee stains?
Mandy P.
Does anyone have the problem of getting a big ring around the area that you used the Tide to Go stick? I follow the directions but it seems to just spread the stain out.
amandine h.
Does it work on all the colors?
Angelica M.
Will this mess up my clothes after applying it to the stained area?
Mirna S.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have seen this item on the shelves at the store and seen it on the tv commercials. I always wanted to try it but I wonder if this product really works Has anyone try it .

back