What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,049 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
These are great and you don't think you'll ever need to carry it with you until you really need it…. It's handy and usually gets the stain out within seconds of you doing it
I keep one in my purse. It works great on stains. I use it quiet often. If I spill something on my clothes I just use my tide pen and it normally just takes it right out.
I keep one in my purse, car, work desk and in the laundry room. this works really well and the smell is not too strong. the price is good and usually buy 4 at a time.
I received this complimentary in a voxbox and it saved me on my wedding day! My satin shoe got a little stain on it and I whipped out my pen and it was gone! Immediatly
This is my best friend, I leave it in my purse at all times. At often times I need it because my daughters get something on their clothes. It prevents the staining from setting in. I recommend this handy pen to everyone
I love this because I always get a stain on my shirt so it helps me a lot when I am out I can just take it out and use it because its small and easy to take with you.
I have to have one of these in my purse at all times. They do dry out pretty quickly. I like to use this for only small stains or pretreating before I can get home
Oh the clothes this little thing has saved. From baby messes to spilling coffee on ny shirt, this has helped keep them stain free. Never leave the house without it.
I always carry tide to go in my purse. It's nice to have it readily available when you need it. The only thing I don't care for is the cover. It comes off easily and when that happens it dries up fairly quickly.
I like keeping this around for the occasional small stain. This has saved many shirts from splatter stains, and is awesome when you can't make it home right away.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos