BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Hibah Y.
Overall I think this product is good and it helps when I get small stains on my clothing. It doesn't do the trick for everything, I couldn't remove small foundation stains on my jeans and did leave a washed out stain on my blanket when I tried to use it. I do like this product and think it is helpful to keep around if you accidentally stain something and don't need a full on wash cycle for it.
Shipra M.
I love this pen always carry in my purse .Always end up dropping something on clothes and tide pen comes in handy.
This is something my family and friends back home (India) request to get each time I visit them.
Love the product and rally recommend to everyone
Specially if you have kids..
Danielle B.
Perfect to have in purse or bag, it does its job and gets a stain out if you can get to your washer. Mine always tend to dry out or leak though which kind of stinks, but on the plus side there inexpensive to replace. Every parent or messy person needs this in their lives!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
A must have if you have kids, if you tend to spill stuff everywhere you go.  I keep one in my purse, one at home and one in my desk drawer at work.  I always spill something on me whether it be food or a pen explodes.  This works so well at getting all those stains out too.  I would definitely recommend this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Feyzanur D.
We have this product at the place I work which is a clothing store and customers come up all the time saying they want a damage discount but because of this product we end up notgiving them a damage discount because it literally removes stains sooooo fast and nice. I need one of these to carry in my purse for any emergencies on white clothes! Total recommended try it:)
Alexandrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
Good in a pinch but not great. I always carry a tide to go pen in my big purse. It has saved me several times from certain disaster. However many times after use and the wet spot has dried it leaves a water type mark on my clothing which can be just as noticeable as the stain I removed.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with the Tide To Go. It didn't completely remove any stain that I tried it on, and it even left a residue on my clothes where I applied it. You are better off just leaving a stain where it is and treating it with regular laundry detergent before you wash. Plus, I never needed them often enough so they dried up before I got many uses out of them.
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Definitely a great product but I believe if you don't get the stain within the first few hours these pens don't work too well. Things like grease or make up but sticky stuff, markers or wine I do not recommend. Probably more of a kid clothes safer than an adults.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know why I still wear white clothes, but when I do, I try to keep this handy. It's very convenient and works effectively in removing small stains. It can work on other things other than clothes, like purses and other accessories. Would recommend.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Review for: Mini more...
Okay so if you have a small stain these surely do work depending on what the stain is. So basically what I'm trying to stay is it doesn't get out all the stains you get. I tried using one on my 4year old nieces white shirt and it actually made the stain worse. But I used it on a small stain on my shirt and it came out. So it is a hit or miss on this product
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?