What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 995 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
These little guys are a God's send! I wore a white shirt to an event once and somehow got foundation on the shirt. Thanks to this little Tide pen I got the stain out and it didn't leave a huge sopping wet spot either. Absolutely love!
The very best weapon of defense against stains! I carry one of these in my diaper bag all of the time. When I was an art teacher, I kept these around to avoid angry phone calls from parents about stained clothing on art day.
I just got a ride to go and it is amazing!!!!! It works extremely well!!! The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells werid but other than that it is great!!! It gets the stains out!! It is also really cheap!!
I really like these little tide to go stain remover pens to use on my clothes when I get something on them when I'm not necessarily home to be able to put stain remover on it and wash it and I feel like this do the job.
I always keep this on me in order to hide any unexpected stains. It's cheap, easy to carry, and easy to use. It has gotten me out of so many awkward situations and is very effective. I would recommend this to everyone.
My husband is a stain magnet, so these little pens are always in my purse and in our laundry room. He knows where to go to get them himself, and I don't have to spend precious minutes scrubbing at days-old stains. Win!
This product is lifesaver 👌! I latterly like everything about it the size , price , quality. It really removes stain from white clothes especially. I always have it in my purse! It's easy to find. + worth the price 🌟.
These are super handy to have in your car or in your purse because you never know when you're going to need it. I feel like it really does help a lot. I mean it's way better than having a giant stain on you all day!
Tide to go really is the best for food spills and spots. While the spot is wet just rub it on! I don't like the way the pen smells after it is used but, oh well, I'll take that in exchange for a spot free shirt!
These things can take out almost any stain. I keep a Tide-to-go in my work desk and bag just in case I spill on myself! My pen has gotten out tough greasy salad dressing stains and made it much less noticeable.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos