What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
These are great for clumsy people like me. I keep on in my purse and when ever I spill something in my shirt I can use it to help get the stain off my shirt. It gets most of the stain out so it's hardly noticeable and more importantly it keeps the stain from setting. It comes in a small size so I can toss it in my purse and it's easy to take with.
I love Tide To Go sticks! They fit in my purse so easily and truly are great at taking out stains. Perfect for when you're out and about and accidentally get a stain but are not able to wash your clothes right away. Only downside is the liquid inside smells kind of awful, in my opinion. Inexpensive and high quality. I would recommend.
I love this! I have one in my car and one in my "to-go" bag that I carry in my purse or whatever. It actually works, it absolutely does. And what's even better is that you can still use a stain remover when you wash whatever in the laundry, it doesn't set the stain. It's affordable and small enough where you can take it anywhere. Worth the money!
I have a baby and a husband who is always spilling things on himself so this comes in handy all the time! I don't have to worry about ketchup stains or mashed pea stains anymore. I highly recommend for anyone on the go, anyone who tends to be clumsy, and especially parents everywhere. I keep one in the diaper bag at all times.
Love love love this little pdn. It's great to travel with inside my purse it bookbag. I just recently ran out of mine and have to go buy a new one. I definitely think it is worth it. I tend to twirl my pens around while I'm in class for some reason, and sometimes little narks get in my pants. I love that I'm able to use this to get this marks off.
I think this product is great for on the go to help with quick stains. It's not as great as actually using stain remover and washing the clothes but it's not bad on the go to help with a stain. Sometimes it doesn't quite get the stain out but like I said, it's good for a quick spot to make the stain look less noticeable.
These are the bomb! I ALWAYS have one on me! Will take out any small stain on any fabric. Don't expect this to get a huge stain, but if you spill something on yourself, this will get it out. The only thing I don't like about this is that Tide still tests on animals. I have yet to find a stain remover pen that doesn't test.
This was definitely a lifesaver for me when I traveled to Europe. It is perfect for traveling and it's not expensive at all! It definitely removes whatever stains I had at the time. I can't say that it will remove the toughest of stains but it does the job when you need it out and about! I will definitely keep buying these!
I love this Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover! It works well getting out small stains that you spilled on yourself by accident. This product has always been effective for me and is pretty affordable, I would recommend this product to others. I would buy this product over again and carry it around with me wherever I go.
This product may as well be made of water. When I first purchased it I was super excited at the prospect of eliminating stains without a washing machine. Wrong. It basically just made the stain worse then it originally was. So I ended up making a bigger mess by using the pen then if I would have left it alone.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos