BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide to go is nice to have in a purse or the car. I spill things on me all the time and it is handy to have there. The cap does come off easily so it cod dry it up.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box and I love it! Amazing product to put in your purse for stains on the go!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Kansas City, MO
This product is generally effective at removing stains. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the Vow Vox Box. I keep mine at my desk at work. It doesn't work well for grease stains or anything very harsh but it will work great for that splash of light coffee on your shirt.
Laydee P.
Laydee P.
Wilson, NC
I bought this last year and have only used it once. I hate to 'disc' a Tide product, but I had no luck. It does say in the directions that it may not work on white, or some similar disclosure, but that doesn't fix my poor white sweater with the ink stain on the neck. I hope it works better on other stains and fabric colors.
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
Whittier, CA
Love how this projects works. I just used it for the first time smd works good best thing about it is that its a travel size. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from influenster thank you
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
El Paso, TX
While this does not really get out stains all the way, it does make them less visible AND helps get the stain out when you wash it. It's like a pre-step to stain remover and detergent. I notice that when I do use it when I accidentally get a stain it helps to get it out completely later on. I hope that makes sense! Either way this is good thing to have, even if it doesn't get it out completely, it does help make it less noticeable.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?