BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide pens have helped me more than once. It helps to get most of the stain out until I get home and can really clean the garment. This size is perfect to throw in your purse, car, desk, etc.
Sandy V.
I carry these everywhere. I have extra in my car, purse, diaper bag, and even one at my makeup vanity. It has saved a lot of mistakes I've made or spill. I never go eat out without it.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
Review for: Mini more...
So convient and works so well. You have to press kind of hard, but the stain comes right out. Works best if you use it as quick as the stain happens, but still works so well hours after.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
So handy if you're a messy eater like me. I keep one in my purse at all times, along with napkins. My husband always picks them up for me from Walmart when he knows mine is running low. ;)
Leigh W.
Perfect for any on the go person. I like to keep one in my desk drawer in my classroom, in my purse, and in my car. I don't know about most people but, spills happen to me at the most inconvenient times! With this product I don't have to worry about stains.
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
I like keeping these in my purse or in my car. It's great that the size can really fit anywhere but you get enough products so you can get many uses. This really works and highly recommend.
Kevin M.
It's a life saver when you're in a bind and spill something onto your shirt. The only thing I don't like about it is that I've found it makes you have a "wet" look on your shirt sometimes. Would recommend though
Rachael C.
Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
Love it! From the moment they came out I have always been a fan of them. They are so helpful when you're trying to clean a little spill on you clothes. Its very portable and affordable!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?