BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Shonda K.
This little thing, is a life saver! Being a mom, on the go... Also i had a interview once and spilled something on my pants literally right before. I got this pen out my purse. The stain was gone.
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This little gem is one of the best products I have ever bought to keep in my purse. From a regular day at work to my wedding day the tide to go pen has come to my rescue many times. This is a essential item  you should add to any purse, car or home for a quick fix.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love the tide minis! They fit right in my purse and have saved me multiple times from stains!! Love the fact they are small and discreet so it's perfect to remove a stain even if the boss is talking!
Maggie S.
Review for: Mini more...
If I didn't have the stain stick in my purse my life would be completely different. This has changed everything! I no longer have to worry if I still a little coffee or get messy at my lunch break.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I give this pen an 8/10. It works for small stains, but is not very helpful for medium to large stains. I also wish that they were a little more affordable for the budget.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
To be honest this isn't as much of a station remover as a pretreatment. Its not a magic wand that'll make spaghetti sauce stains disappear. Butttttt, as a stain treatment it gets 2 thumbs up.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Handy spot remover for the home or when traveling. It takes out wine, chocolate, barbecue sauce and other stains that happen often when traveling with the family. I won't go anywhere without it!
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Tina E.
This pen is ALWAYS in my purse. It is great for tiny accidental stains when you are out in public. I have even had to use it on a huge coffee stain and it worked perfectly. Saves me every time.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I was so excited and happy that I got this in my voxbox. I've been meaning to buy this since I always tend to get some sort of stain on my shirts or etc, but the voxbox saved me my moneeeyyy lol.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this pen really remove stains ?

Rite Aid