BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Between my son and niece accidents happen often!! These pens are 80/20 most of the time they work but i have bought a few pens that didn't work or were completely dried out!!
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like the Tide to Go stain remover pen. I find that it helps get stains out when you are away from home. Occasionally, it can exacerbate the issue, but usually not.
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
The Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is a MUST HAVE. I carry it wherever I go, when I remember to bring it. It gets rid of stains easily and fits into your purse so easy.
Genedra T.
Mega Parent Expert
If you have kids this is a must have item. It's a miracle packed in a pen. Even if you are full grown adult and you happen to be a little clumsy you need this in your life.
Peggy M.
Sayre, PA
This product is easy to use and store. It really does prevent stains from setting in. Be careful with how hard you push down on the tip, because a lot can come out at once.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Quick, easy and perfect for those of us who stain our outfits constantly...If you are like me, you need this product! Forget days of wearing a food-stained outfit to work!
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
This Tide To Go Pen is a lifesaver at work for any spills throughout the day. It also comes in handy on for pre-treating those tough stains on the boyfriend's work shirts.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
This product is awesome for on the go!! It has saved me many times at work when it have spilled things on my clothing!! Love that it's very small and can throw in my purse!
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
These are great and you don't think you'll ever need to carry it with you until you really need it…. It's handy and usually gets the stain out within seconds of you doing it
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This product is fantastic for the quick on the go stain removal! I have used it numerous times and I keep one in my desk at work now after a few near misses with my coffee!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?