Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,058 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
I have one of these in my purse and i have put it on mine and co-workers clothing and this has saved them and when you work in the office setting and your clothing cost more this is great
Tide to go pens are a must for my two and three year olds clothing. When we're out and they get messy at dinner I can just use that and it helps as almost a pretreater to my clothing.
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
As much as I love how small and portable it is, I have to say that not only did it no work, it made things worst. After using it the stain was not only still there, it was now bigger.
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
So I was at a steak house and when I went to cut my steak to steak juice exploded all over my top. Thankfully someone in the ladies room had this and it works to get the stain out! But it left this nasty smell, not a huge fan of having my top smell.
Perfect to always have handy. I'm kind of clumsy and always end up with some kind of stain somewhere on my clothing but now I don't have to carry the shame around all day. Thanks Tide.
I'm a mom! Face it kids cause lots of stains before tide to go pin I was taken clothes off soaking them before washes like 5 times a day. This tide to go made my life so much easier
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos