BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I received this in my #VowVoxBox. This is such a great product -- I have always been a fan. I tend to be somewhat of a clumsy person and tend to spill on myself quite a bit. This actually works wonders in removing new stains when there is no access to a washing machine.
Melissa K.
Chico, CA
I tried tide to go awhile back and loved the results! It is simple to use and gets the job done! I recommend keeping one handy everywhere! Personally, I keep one in my purse because my BF always asks to use it :) This is an easy fix to drop of coffee or anything else!
Tina E.
This pen is ALWAYS in my purse. It is great for tiny accidental stains when you are out in public. I have even had to use it on a huge coffee stain and it worked perfectly. Saves me every time.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Handy spot remover for the home or when traveling. It takes out wine, chocolate, barbecue sauce and other stains that happen often when traveling with the family. I won't go anywhere without it!
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
So essential for anyone who cares about their clothes. I'm a slob and kids always spill stuff on me, so this product is always in my bag! Works well and gets almost everything out! But not pen...
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
To be honest this isn't as much of a station remover as a pretreatment. Its not a magic wand that'll make spaghetti sauce stains disappear. Butttttt, as a stain treatment it gets 2 thumbs up.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I was so excited and happy that I got this in my voxbox. I've been meaning to buy this since I always tend to get some sort of stain on my shirts or etc, but the voxbox saved me my moneeeyyy lol.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
I give this pen an 8/10. It works for small stains, but is not very helpful for medium to large stains. I also wish that they were a little more affordable for the budget.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
I received this product in a vbox. I love it. Easy to throw in your purse and take anywhere. It got out every stain that I used it for. Even hair color. I will definitely be buying this again
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?