BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
tabetha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have one of these in my purse and i have put it on mine and co-workers clothing and this has saved them and when you work in the office setting and your clothing cost more this is great
Sarah G.
Tide to go pens are a must for my two and three year olds clothing. When we're out and they get messy at dinner I can just use that and it helps as almost a pretreater to my clothing.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
As much as I love how small and portable it is, I have to say that not only did it no work, it made things worst. After using it the stain was not only still there, it was now bigger.
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
So I was at a steak house and when I went to cut my steak to steak juice exploded all over my top. Thankfully someone in the ladies room had this and it works to get the stain out! But it left this nasty smell, not a huge fan of having my top smell.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect to always have handy. I'm kind of clumsy and always end up with some kind of stain somewhere on my clothing but now I don't have to carry the shame around all day. Thanks Tide.
Samantha T.
Terre haute, IN
I'm a mom! Face it kids cause lots of stains before tide to go pin I was taken clothes off soaking them before washes like 5 times a day. This tide to go made my life so much easier
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?