BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box and I love it! Amazing product to put in your purse for stains on the go!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Chico, CA
I tried tide to go awhile back and loved the results! It is simple to use and gets the job done! I recommend keeping one handy everywhere! Personally, I keep one in my purse because my BF always asks to use it :) This is an easy fix to drop of coffee or anything else!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Okay, I like this, really I do. When you are in a tough spot and need to get a spot out somewhat....It doesn't take all of the spot out depending upon the fabric it definitely leaves a filmy residue. Plus when it dries, it kind of smells like baby food. I would use it though if I was in a pinch and had an obvious stain. The pen does make it convenient, but if you are looking for something to look brand new, this will not work. It's good to spot clean until you are able to wash an item.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Tide to go pens effectively remove stains while out and about. A great product to have in your purse or glove box. My only complaint is it smells a little weird.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know what I would do without my Tide to-go. Whenever I run out I always need it. It really does get the stain out right away and then you don't have to be worried about walking around with a stain!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
This thing is such a magical wand. I spilled food on myself and this pen got it right out. It doesn't belch clothes either which is great!!
Julie F.
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I honestly do not like these at all. It tends to make the stain spread rather than completely remove it.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?