What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,049 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
I like keeping these in my purse or in my car. It's great that the size can really fit anywhere but you get enough products so you can get many uses. This really works and highly recommend.
Perfect to always have handy. I'm kind of clumsy and always end up with some kind of stain somewhere on my clothing but now I don't have to carry the shame around all day. Thanks Tide.
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
I actually really love these pens. I thought it was going to not work, but I got something on my shirt, and used my tide pen and yay it was gone! So I was super shocked and excited.
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it's always in my pure now! It actually works and is great if you have a messy kid like I do! I Reccomend it
I'm a mom! Face it kids cause lots of stains before tide to go pin I was taken clothes off soaking them before washes like 5 times a day. This tide to go made my life so much easier
This is a great product to keep in your purse or somewhere handy for those pesky little spills and stains. They work best if you apply the product to the spot as soon as possible!
I am really starting to notice this isn't as effective as I initially thought it would be. I am giving this 2 stars for the ineffectiveness.. but it is convenient to carry around!
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
How well does this actually work?
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos