BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
I like keeping these in my purse or in my car. It's great that the size can really fit anywhere but you get enough products so you can get many uses. This really works and highly recommend.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect to always have handy. I'm kind of clumsy and always end up with some kind of stain somewhere on my clothing but now I don't have to carry the shame around all day. Thanks Tide.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
These are super handy. I used to carry one in my purse in a plastic bag in case it leaked, but I've never had a problem. I don't often need them for myself, but my husband is constantly ruining clothes before I have a chance to start stain fighting.
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I actually really love these pens. I thought it was going to not work, but I got something on my shirt, and used my tide pen and yay it was gone! So I was super shocked and excited.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
I got this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it's always in my pure now! It actually works and is great if you have a messy kid like I do! I Reccomend it
Samantha T.
Terre haute, IN
I'm a mom! Face it kids cause lots of stains before tide to go pin I was taken clothes off soaking them before washes like 5 times a day. This tide to go made my life so much easier
Molly S.
This is a great product to keep in your purse or somewhere handy for those pesky little spills and stains. They work best if you apply the product to the spot as soon as possible!
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
I am really starting to notice this isn't as effective as I initially thought it would be. I am giving this 2 stars for the ineffectiveness.. but it is convenient to carry around!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?