BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Taylor P.
Warren, OH
So convient and works so well. You have to press kind of hard, but the stain comes right out. Works best if you use it as quick as the stain happens, but still works so well hours after.
Sandy V.
I carry these everywhere. I have extra in my car, purse, diaper bag, and even one at my makeup vanity. It has saved a lot of mistakes I've made or spill. I never go eat out without it.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
So handy if you're a messy eater like me. I keep one in my purse at all times, along with napkins. My husband always picks them up for me from Walmart when he knows mine is running low. ;)
Leigh W.
Perfect for any on the go person. I like to keep one in my desk drawer in my classroom, in my purse, and in my car. I don't know about most people but, spills happen to me at the most inconvenient times! With this product I don't have to worry about stains.
Rachael C.
Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
Love it! From the moment they came out I have always been a fan of them. They are so helpful when you're trying to clean a little spill on you clothes. Its very portable and affordable!
Taylor K.
This product is a life saver! I always make sure to keep one on hand, you never know when you're gonna need it. The tide pen gets out stains fast every time! Would recommend to everyone!
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I have one of these in all my bags. they're phenomenal in a pinch. my only complaint is that I've used it on black and it has left a white smeary mark. Otherwise, I've always loved these.
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
My kids are always spilling something on them or myself these pens are great for on-the-go messes. they also save you from a ruined the outfit that you can get the stain out immediately
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?