BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
Review for: Mini more...
Saved quite a few outfits on my trip to Greece! Also, I live in a dorm so keep this for general pretreating because it takes up so much less space than a bottle of liquid pretreater and works so well!
Cameron R.
Awesome product. I keep it in my purse in case anything happens while I'm out and about. They always work great and get the stain out. I dab it on the piece of clothing and then it dries super fast. It is like a pre stain remover before I can get it to the laundry. Love this!
Diana M.
Really not a fan of these. I got a two pack of these and only used these about 3 times before the marker dried out on me. Also leaves a weird smell if you just want to use it on a quick small stain.
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Tide pens work okay on getting small stains out. I am not a fan of the smell it leaves and it doesn't always remove the stain. They are easy to keep with you in a pinch but not my go to stain remover.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
As a mom of 2 young children one of these is always in my purse and one in the diaper bag. Have you ever tried to wear white around a 2 year old boy?! Don't try it unless you have one of these in hand.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I love Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. When I travel I always have one with me to clean up any spots or stains I may get on my clothes. The size makes it so convenient to take in your purse or bag.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This pen in a life saver! I absolutely love it. I have one in my purse. I used in when my little one would spit up on me. Especially after she would eat sweet potatoes and it took the stain right out!
Grace C.
The Tide Pen is so handy for on-the-go clean-ups. It doesn't work on everything (especially oily/tomato/salad dressing type stains), but for most basic stains and spills/splashes, it does the trick.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
What a life saver this little thing is! It might not get a stain all the way out but it gets in there and starts treating a stain right away from the time it happens so the stain doesn't get set in.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love the tide minis! They fit right in my purse and have saved me multiple times from stains!! Love the fact they are small and discreet so it's perfect to remove a stain even if the boss is talking!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?