BY TIDE #3 in Stain Remover

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Tracy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this and always go back to get more from the store. I always gets random spills here and there and this is the best quick fix I've found for a long time. GREAT for basically everyone to carry around.
Yaritza R.
Mira Loma, CA
Everywhere I go I have to take this with me It fits perfectly in my purse it is amazing it takes stains off easily and Everyone at school knows I have this with me and they constantly ask if i have it !
Brittany H.
I received the TideToGo pen in my VowVoxBox from influenster and I love it. Having a 1yr old you get stains everyday I just get my pen an get them right out before they set in. It's always in my diaper bag.
Courtney M.
Orlando, FL
I loved Tide To Go. They made it much easier to get stains out. I think the key is to apply it immediately. I also really loved the fact that it was such a handy size so it could easily go anywhere with you!
tiffany l.
I love this pen! Its a life svaer! I'm a very messy eater, which is why i don't wear white too much. But when i do, this is my must have. I spilled sauce in my sleeve once and this baby!...got rid of it lol.
Rachel B.
Papillion, NE
As a mom of a toddler, I ALWAYS have a tide to go pen. This is such a miracle and life saver as it easily takes stains out of anything! I even let my boss use it to get a coffee stain off of his shirt!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
How ever thought of these are a genius and I'd like to thank them so much because with out this stick my clothes would have so many tiny stains when I'm in the go and make a mess and don't have time to toss my clothes in the wash
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I both attract stains like nobody's business. These little pens are great for instances where you can't just take care of the stain right away. We always have some around even in the car.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Review for: Mini more...
This is a must have for your desk, car or purse! The mini size makes it easy to take with you or store wherever you need. The tide pen is a great option when you can't pre treat a stain and get it into the laundry.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
These definitely didn't work as well I thought they would. They do not remove the stain immediately like they say they do, but it does make it easier for the stain to come out after you wash your shirt.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?

back