BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Melissa K.
Chico, CA
I tried tide to go awhile back and loved the results! It is simple to use and gets the job done! I recommend keeping one handy everywhere! Personally, I keep one in my purse because my BF always asks to use it :) This is an easy fix to drop of coffee or anything else!
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Handy spot remover for the home or when traveling. It takes out wine, chocolate, barbecue sauce and other stains that happen often when traveling with the family. I won't go anywhere without it!
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Recently got one in my #VowVoxBox from Influenster and i absolutely love it, my 6 month old spits more of her food on me than she eats, and my Tide To Go Pen always saves my white tees! <3 <3
Minela T.
These Pens are a life saver! I keep them all over. They always come in handy especially at work. They are very effective! Get the fresh stains out right before your eyes.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide pens have helped me more than once. It helps to get most of the stain out until I get home and can really clean the garment. This size is perfect to throw in your purse, car, desk, etc.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
I received this product in a vbox. I love it. Easy to throw in your purse and take anywhere. It got out every stain that I used it for. Even hair color. I will definitely be buying this again
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If your like me always spilling stuff on your shirt, you would love this! I hate having to walk around with a stain on my shirt so I just pull it out of my purse and rub on the stain and voila!
Courtney F.
As a teacher, I can't begin to name off the things I have stained my clothes with! I don't know what I ever did without this product! Easy to use and affordable. I never leave home without it.
Zoe A.
Riley, KS
As a cheerleader, having this in my bag has helped with multiple stains, but it didn't always work. My friends and I just couldn't get it to work, so I don't think I will be buying this again
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
I like keeping these in my purse or in my car. It's great that the size can really fit anywhere but you get enough products so you can get many uses. This really works and highly recommend.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?