BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Tracy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this and always go back to get more from the store. I always gets random spills here and there and this is the best quick fix I've found for a long time. GREAT for basically everyone to carry around.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
Review for: Mini more...
This is a must have for your desk, car or purse! The mini size makes it easy to take with you or store wherever you need. The tide pen is a great option when you can't pre treat a stain and get it into the laundry.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I both attract stains like nobody's business. These little pens are great for instances where you can't just take care of the stain right away. We always have some around even in the car.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
How ever thought of these are a genius and I'd like to thank them so much because with out this stick my clothes would have so many tiny stains when I'm in the go and make a mess and don't have time to toss my clothes in the wash
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
These definitely didn't work as well I thought they would. They do not remove the stain immediately like they say they do, but it does make it easier for the stain to come out after you wash your shirt.
Rachel B.
Papillion, NE
As a mom of a toddler, I ALWAYS have a tide to go pen. This is such a miracle and life saver as it easily takes stains out of anything! I even let my boss use it to get a coffee stain off of his shirt!
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
LOVE this! I used to always have one in my pen holder on my desk at work. It always came in handy; even the guys would come over and need it for their shirt stains after lunch. Works like a charm :)
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
Tide to go pens are a real life saver when you spill something on yourself in the car or at your desk. I have used these for years and have found that they only work really well on certain materials.
Diana M.
Really not a fan of these. I got a two pack of these and only used these about 3 times before the marker dried out on me. Also leaves a weird smell if you just want to use it on a quick small stain.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
Review for: Mini more...
Saved quite a few outfits on my trip to Greece! Also, I live in a dorm so keep this for general pretreating because it takes up so much less space than a bottle of liquid pretreater and works so well!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?