BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

melissa w.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
What a life saver this little thing is! It might not get a stain all the way out but it gets in there and starts treating a stain right away from the time it happens so the stain doesn't get set in.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I plan on having at least two of these in bags for my wedding day - I've used these before and most stains come out quickly and easily.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
Love this! It's great to travel with and always gets out little stains instead of ruining your entire outfit. It's inexpensive and can be purchased most places. Would definitely recommend
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Loris, SC
I couldn't believe it when I used it the first time. It works like magic. I always have a pen in my purse. My sister does too. Believe me.... try it and you will not be caught without it.
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Mega Parent Expert
If you have kids this is a must have item. It's a miracle packed in a pen. Even if you are full grown adult and you happen to be a little clumsy you need this in your life.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I have a young child and he is constantly making messes. Of course, not on purpose, but he's still learning how to properly eat without making a mess. And of course, the dreaded grass stains on the knees of his pants. The Tide To Go stick fits perfectly in my purse or pocket during an outing with my child. It's handy, so when an accident happens I can just pop the top off and put it on the stain and won't have to worry about it getting stuck in the clothing and not coming out. Perfectly sized, convenience in a tube, and great for moms!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Since we are not always home by on soak our clothes right after a spill. This pen gets most stains out right away.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Absoultyy love these! If u have kids, then this is a must product for you! Easy to carry around as well!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide to go is nice to have in a purse or the car. I spill things on me all the time and it is handy to have there. The cap does come off easily so it cod dry it up.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box and I love it! Amazing product to put in your purse for stains on the go!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?