BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
I have a baby & having this in the diaper bag is a life saver. Definitely cleans stains & removes them when your on the go. @InfluensterVox #VowVoxBox I received these items complimentary for testing purposes.
Marissa C.
Love these! The product smells funky and strong on your clothes, but it works. Just don't use too much of this if you'll be wearing the same clothing piece around all day or you'll be smelling it the whole time
Sarah R.
I like to keep this in my purse. It's nothing miraculous, but if I spill something while I'm out, I can at least pre-treat the stain before I forget about it. I like this product for the convenience and size.
Autumn K.
Spill something? Don't worry this handy dandy to go stain remover will clean you right up. Perfectly mini to fit in your purse, but don't let size full you, this little guy can clean up the biggest messes.
Karen H.
Leming, TX
I was hoping it would take out a stain on the spot without washing. I tried it on a stain I got on me on my way to work and it did not take the stain out. It did make it easier when I washed the item the stain was gone. I just wanted something that would take it out without washing.
Yaritza R.
Everywhere I go I have to take this with me It fits perfectly in my purse it is amazing it takes stains off easily and Everyone at school knows I have this with me and they constantly ask if i have it !
Tracy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this and always go back to get more from the store. I always gets random spills here and there and this is the best quick fix I've found for a long time. GREAT for basically everyone to carry around.
Brittany H.
I received the TideToGo pen in my VowVoxBox from influenster and I love it. Having a 1yr old you get stains everyday I just get my pen an get them right out before they set in. It's always in my diaper bag.
Courtney M.
Orlando, FL
I loved Tide To Go. They made it much easier to get stains out. I think the key is to apply it immediately. I also really loved the fact that it was such a handy size so it could easily go anywhere with you!
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know what I would do without my Tide to-go. Whenever I run out I always need it. It really does get the stain out right away and then you don't have to be worried about walking around with a stain!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?