BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Baowii V.
Coon Rapids , MN
I loved this, great to have in you purse. It's really easy to use. I like to carry this with me when I'm going out just in case.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
I received this product in a vbox. I love it. Easy to throw in your purse and take anywhere. It got out every stain that I used it for. Even hair color. I will definitely be buying this again
Heather S.
Portage, MI
I have had these for years and have loved it. I received another from my VowVoxBox. The only complaint I have is that if you put too much pressure the tip snaps off. That is why I don't lend mine out. Other than that it really does help.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
The tide stain remover pen has been a lifesaver many times now. Last quite awhile and never lets me down!
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I love this because I always get a stain on my shirt so it helps me a lot when I am out I can just take it out and use it because its small and easy to take with you.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
These little things are great to throw in a purse or bag. They might not come in handy every day, but when a stain comes your way you'll be glad you have it. It takes out every kind of stain and dries quickly. They are a lifesaver!
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
I use this for when I spill stuff on my unifirm or when my neice spills juice on her. I carry one in my purse, and one in my car. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at how well it works.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Great for travel or at work, etc. The tip seems to dry out, but you just have to push the tip to get it saturated again. As far as the cleaning ability, I would give it a B+ as it works well for what it is supposed to do (you're not going to be cleaning huge messes with this little guy!). I've removed light pen marks on clothing, coffee dribbles, things of that nature.
yahala f.
johnstown, pa
Love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.love Tide.
Lindsay S.
This product has saved my clothes many times, works very well. Easy to carry around in purse or car for emergency stains.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?