BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
As a mom of 2 young children one of these is always in my purse and one in the diaper bag. Have you ever tried to wear white around a 2 year old boy?! Don't try it unless you have one of these in hand.
Jessica C.
This pen in a life saver! I absolutely love it. I have one in my purse. I used in when my little one would spit up on me. Especially after she would eat sweet potatoes and it took the stain right out!
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
Tide to go pens are a real life saver when you spill something on yourself in the car or at your desk. I have used these for years and have found that they only work really well on certain materials.
Diana M.
Really not a fan of these. I got a two pack of these and only used these about 3 times before the marker dried out on me. Also leaves a weird smell if you just want to use it on a quick small stain.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I love Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. When I travel I always have one with me to clean up any spots or stains I may get on my clothes. The size makes it so convenient to take in your purse or bag.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
LOVE this! I used to always have one in my pen holder on my desk at work. It always came in handy; even the guys would come over and need it for their shirt stains after lunch. Works like a charm :)
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
So essential for anyone who cares about their clothes. I'm a slob and kids always spill stuff on me, so this product is always in my bag! Works well and gets almost everything out! But not pen...
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Tide pens work okay on getting small stains out. I am not a fan of the smell it leaves and it doesn't always remove the stain. They are easy to keep with you in a pinch but not my go to stain remover.
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
I like to keep this handy for any messes I may have during lunch at work or just anywhere
Laural V.
Somerset, KY
I keep one of these in my car and purse! Good on the go and to keep anywhere! Definetly if you have little ones or may be just a mess at time (we all are)
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?