BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Marissa C.
Love these! The product smells funky and strong on your clothes, but it works. Just don't use too much of this if you'll be wearing the same clothing piece around all day or you'll be smelling it the whole time
Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
I have a baby & having this in the diaper bag is a life saver. Definitely cleans stains & removes them when your on the go. @InfluensterVox #VowVoxBox I received these items complimentary for testing purposes.
Ashley C.
Such a life saver! Constantly running around with kids and other activities always manages to ruin clothing. I carry one of these everywhere and even leave one in my vehicle. They have saved so many pieces of clothing from being ruined. Works on all colors and types of fabric that I own.
Kristen H.
Lexington, KY
I think Tide-to-go pens are great! they are able to pre-treat stains sooner than you would be able to. The only downfall is the scent. I find that if I need to use one on a shirt, I can smell it all day long.
Sarah R.
I like to keep this in my purse. It's nothing miraculous, but if I spill something while I'm out, I can at least pre-treat the stain before I forget about it. I like this product for the convenience and size.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
A life saver! It never fails, I always seem to spill coffee on myself or my dog jumps up on me just before I have to leave for work and don't have time to change. This pen really does work. If it doesn't remove the spot right away it will definitely make sure the spot comes out in the wash.
tiffany l.
I love this pen! Its a life svaer! I'm a very messy eater, which is why i don't wear white too much. But when i do, this is my must have. I spilled sauce in my sleeve once and this baby!...got rid of it lol.
Courtney M.
Orlando, FL
I loved Tide To Go. They made it much easier to get stains out. I think the key is to apply it immediately. I also really loved the fact that it was such a handy size so it could easily go anywhere with you!
Brittany H.
I received the TideToGo pen in my VowVoxBox from influenster and I love it. Having a 1yr old you get stains everyday I just get my pen an get them right out before they set in. It's always in my diaper bag.
Karen H.
Leming, TX
I was hoping it would take out a stain on the spot without washing. I tried it on a stain I got on me on my way to work and it did not take the stain out. It did make it easier when I washed the item the stain was gone. I just wanted something that would take it out without washing.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?