BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Truly works at removing stains. Even tough ones, like blueberry juice. Would definitely recommend.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Orange, CA
Always test on a hidden area and you'll be fine.

This is a necessary item for the messy eater and any working professional. Always make a good impression.
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
It works well, but you have to be consistent plus it leaves a wet mark on your clothes so you have to wait for that to dry
Nevada D.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have twin toddlers so you can imagine the messes! I was so happy this was sent in the vow voxbox because these are always great to have handy (otherwise I have to carry multiple changes of clothes everywhere ;))
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I notice this pen takes out the stain in colored clothing better than whites. In white clothing it partially removes the stain while leaving a faint yellow mark where the stain originally was. So if you stain your white clothing i would washing the stain out under cold water, pretreat, and wash on a regular cycle rather than use the pen.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I received my tide to go pen from influenster in my vowvoxbox and I wanted to love it but when i used it the stain wasn't instantly removed but after the wash it was gone. Maybe I didn't use it right and I will be trying it again.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I honestly do not like these at all. It tends to make the stain spread rather than completely remove it.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?