BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great for people who are clumsy like me and spill stuff on their clothes. I keep one in my purse especially when travelling.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
This product is awesome for on the go!! It has saved me many times at work when it have spilled things on my clothing!! Love that it's very small and can throw in my purse!
Kim S.
This is a handy little thing to have in my purse. Some times it works and some times it doesn't. It just depends on what material I'm using it on.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I thought this would be a great product, but it tended to smudge my stains and not help at all.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This really works great! Perfect for on the go and just stash it in your purse. Removes stains without ruining the clothes.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
This works either amazingly or not at all, depending on the stain (and I can't always predict what it's going to work well on.) It's handy but I expected it to be a but more universal!
Shawna N.
Sometimes it is a hit or miss with this product. I have had experiences where they get the stains out of my clothes just fine, and others where they actually make a bigger stain than originally there. I also get blue marks on some of my whites after washing when I have used this. Because of the uncertainty of it, I tend to shy away from purchasing it, though the times the pen has worked have been great!
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I like how it does the job but some times if its a difficult stain and you rub it for a long period of time. It leaves like a white circle area on your clothes or pants or jeans. I wish it will tell us which it can remove without damaging the clothing item.
cheyenne n.
Irvine, CA
These tide pens are life savers when I have an unwanted stain especially when I'm out and about. Very effective and works immediately.
Marie S.
I always have 1 of these in my purse. You never know when you are going to need this, especially if you have young children. The one stain I had a problem when using this was with blood, it seemed to oxidize it instead of removing it.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?