BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I bring my tide to go pen everywhere with me. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever created for clumsy, spill-prone individuals such as myself. I keep a pen in every purse and they even fit in my clutch purses!
Victoria M.
Seymour, TN
I keep this in my purse because I tend to be clumsy. If you get this on there quick enough you will have no issue. The only problem I have is sometimes I forget to carry it and don't get it on the stain fast enough.
glenda h.
decatur, al
Got this as a tester in my Voxvox box and used it on a stain of coffee on my white shirt and did pretty good. Got the stain out almost 100% percent and probably would have but it got a little dry......... #Influenster
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
It is great for the clumsy people like myself and amazingly, it actually works It just may take a while depending on the type of stain. However, I realized it leaves behind like this weirdish smell... I have no idea
Jennifer N.
Aberdeen, Nj
I am kind of half and half on this product. While I do keep it on hand for those emergency moments, I do not find that it gets the stain completely out. Plus, so much liquid comes out so I have a huge wet spot till it dries. I can't stand the smell either and I usually love the smell of tide.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Tide instant stain remover works amazing on getting rid of tough stains especially with a messy baby. It works perfect for me since I'm a cluts and tend to always spill some something on myself. I love this stuff!!
Adriana A.
San Marcos, CA
I didn't feel that it was the best product i have ever purchased but it did an alright job for what it was for. I found in most of the times I've used it that it needed up spreading the mess ever more than usual.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
I don't know how anyone could survive without on of these in their purse or pocket!!! Nifty little pen to remove stains right after they happen to make sure your favorite dress or sweater lives to see another day.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I think that it does do its job and it has treated a stain when I have had it, I just didn't really like the smell, but that's just me. It's great for on the go and small enough to conveniently fit in your purse.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have twin toddlers so you can imagine the messes! I was so happy this was sent in the vow voxbox because these are always great to have handy (otherwise I have to carry multiple changes of clothes everywhere ;))
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?