3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,076 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
I bring my tide to go pen everywhere with me. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever created for clumsy, spill-prone individuals such as myself. I keep a pen in every purse and they even fit in my clutch purses!
I keep this in my purse because I tend to be clumsy. If you get this on there quick enough you will have no issue. The only problem I have is sometimes I forget to carry it and don't get it on the stain fast enough.
Got this as a tester in my Voxvox box and used it on a stain of coffee on my white shirt and did pretty good. Got the stain out almost 100% percent and probably would have but it got a little dry......... #Influenster
It is great for the clumsy people like myself and amazingly, it actually works It just may take a while depending on the type of stain. However, I realized it leaves behind like this weirdish smell... I have no idea
I am kind of half and half on this product. While I do keep it on hand for those emergency moments, I do not find that it gets the stain completely out. Plus, so much liquid comes out so I have a huge wet spot till it dries. I can't stand the smell either and I usually love the smell of tide.
Tide instant stain remover works amazing on getting rid of tough stains especially with a messy baby. It works perfect for me since I'm a cluts and tend to always spill some something on myself. I love this stuff!!
I didn't feel that it was the best product i have ever purchased but it did an alright job for what it was for. I found in most of the times I've used it that it needed up spreading the mess ever more than usual.
I don't know how anyone could survive without on of these in their purse or pocket!!! Nifty little pen to remove stains right after they happen to make sure your favorite dress or sweater lives to see another day.
I think that it does do its job and it has treated a stain when I have had it, I just didn't really like the smell, but that's just me. It's great for on the go and small enough to conveniently fit in your purse.
I have twin toddlers so you can imagine the messes! I was so happy this was sent in the vow voxbox because these are always great to have handy (otherwise I have to carry multiple changes of clothes everywhere ;))
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos