BY TIDE #2 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Dana S.
Mega Parent Expert
I think these are a good item to carry in your purse in case something comes up. They do work quite well but you really have to press the tip several times just for some product to come out. They do seem to dry out quick.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
Life saver! I always have one in my diaper bag because my toddler is messy and often makes a mess on his clothes and mine! Works wonders
Tina E.
This pen is ALWAYS in my purse. It is great for tiny accidental stains when you are out in public. I have even had to use it on a huge coffee stain and it worked perfectly. Saves me every time.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
I love carrying one of these around in my purse! Whenever I spill a little something on myself it easily removes it
Jillian M.
This is a lifesaver. It is one of those items that you should always keep in your purse!
Megan B.
Love this product! They work like a charm and are so convenient and perfect to carry in my purse. It's my true best friend when I'm wearing lighter colors!
Erica W.
I own two of these: one in my purse and one in my desk drawer. They work great and are easy to use.
Sarah L.
Shelby, MI
Before I bought this product I saw a commercial for it. It showed a woman removing a stain from her shirt and the product drying within seconds. I bought the tide to go pen and used it about a week later when I got a strawberry stain on my shirt. The pen did get the stain out but it took a few min of scrubbing and it took about twenty min for the product to dry.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH
These come in handy since I always somehow get something on my clothes. I keep one in my car, in my purse and at work.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
I keep one on me at all times! I have a bad habit of dropping food in my lap, so my Tide to Go has saved many cute clothes.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?