3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,076 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Can't even begin to describe the number of times this little stick saved the day on my way to work when the coffee just didn't want to stay in the cup. #mycultclassics
These tide to go's are awesome. Definitely a must have if you have kids. Not just for your kids clothes but for yours, too. Definitely more clumsy with kids around!!
I used to buy these all the time. I stopped because I noticed they get an awful smell after using them a few times. I'm sure its probably from what they cleaned before. I prefer the single use wipes now for that reason.
I have a friend who swears by and lives with tide to go in her purse! she is sort of clumsy so she keeps this on her and is able to use it anywhere! It doesn't get her clothes too wet, it smells good, and it dries quick!
I think these are a good item to carry in your purse in case something comes up. They do work quite well but you really have to press the tip several times just for some product to come out. They do seem to dry out quick.
I take this pen with me to work because sometimes I get messy when I eat my lunch. LOL! You never know whats going to happen. Anywho, It gets stains out of my white shirts and that it self is a miracle! I love this pen
Bought this at the grocery store this morning in a state of panic as I already got a stain on my shirt. Worked wonders!!! This is an ESSENTIAL purse must have. Saved a few of my boyfriends shirts as well over the years.
I bring my tide to go pen everywhere with me. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever created for clumsy, spill-prone individuals such as myself. I keep a pen in every purse and they even fit in my clutch purses!
It is great for the clumsy people like myself and amazingly, it actually works It just may take a while depending on the type of stain. However, I realized it leaves behind like this weirdish smell... I have no idea
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos