What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
Great concept and works well but after opening and using a few times it has a terrible odor which smells like vomit. If you can take the garment off and use the Tide stick without putting the garment back on then this is the stain stopper for you!
These things cost around $3/$4, but they can save you hundreds in clothing! So worth the investment; an absolute must for any purse.
I'm a big fan of this product! I keep one in my purse, one in my son's diaper bag, and before I left work to be a stay at home mom, I kept one in my desk. These are great for those spills on the go, you know, the coffee that dribbled on your shirt when you hit that speed bump, the ketchup your kid accidentally squirted on you, etc. They've changed the scent also, so it no longer smells like vomit (thank God...) but now smells fresh and clean. It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away.
I bought thinking it was gonna be of great use, but it doesn't really work. I tried like 3 of them but they don't really work.
I have one in my car, 2 in my diaper bag, and one in our junk drawer. You never want to be caught without one
This is my best friend, I leave it in my purse at all times. At often times I need it because my daughters get something on their clothes. It prevents the staining from setting in. I recommend this handy pen to everyone
Love my Tide on the Go stain stick! It really works to remove the stains. My husband even asks for it. I am going to have to get him his own for work.
I do not think this pen worked very well at all. So this is a product I will never use again, or that I would recommend
This is so handy! My boyfriend is quite a messy eater so I always have this whenever we eat out and it does wonders!
I love tide to go its nice to have everywhere in care purse because you get a stain and want to remove it in the instant there you have it bam the life saver …..
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos