BY TIDE #4 in Stain Remover

Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.

Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product

Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrance

Hannah S.
This product is a true lifesaver. We've all spilled something down the front of our shirt one too many times as this mini size Tide To Go pen gets the job done and fits conveniently in purses and pockets! I definitely recommend this product.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love this product for its convienance and it's ability to get any stain out! I spilt buffalo sauce on my white shirt and it was able to take the stain right out ! Would not leave the house without this product in my purse ! Affordable too!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I notice this pen takes out the stain in colored clothing better than whites. In white clothing it partially removes the stain while leaving a faint yellow mark where the stain originally was. So if you stain your white clothing i would washing the stain out under cold water, pretreat, and wash on a regular cycle rather than use the pen.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Mini more...
Love this! It's great to travel with and always gets out little stains instead of ruining your entire outfit. It's inexpensive and can be purchased most places. Would definitely recommend
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I love the concept of this product, but it doesn't work as well as I think it should. I've used it to get all kinds of stains out, but it doesn't take them out completely. It fades them a bit, but I wish it would make them less noticeable.
Sony I.
Handy little guy! Received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. Easy to carry and even easier to use. I've really enjoyed testing out this product.
Heather S.
Portage, MI
I have had these for years and have loved it. I received another from my VowVoxBox. The only complaint I have is that if you put too much pressure the tip snaps off. That is why I don't lend mine out. Other than that it really does help.
Holloway C.
Review for: Tide To Go Stain Remover Pen 1.01 oz 3 ct more...
These things are magical! Rub it on a stain, and watch it disappear. I've yet to find anything it won't remove. Also, contrary to other reviews, I think the scent is pleasant.
Ellen W.
I LOVE my Tide to Go pens - I have one at work, one in my purse and one at home. I am continually impressed with how well they work. The few times that the pen hasn't been able to remove the stain, it at least lightens it considerably.
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
I got this in my #vowvoxbox just in time! I spilled fruit punch all down my brand new white sweater and tide to go took it out completely! You could see a little red but when I put it in the wash it was completely gone. Great product!
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has this ever dried out on you?