3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,074 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Love, Love LOVE! I can't even count the number of instances I have spilled coffee all over my dress before a presentation or dropped my sandwich in my lap on a date. This pen is effective and it WORKS. I always have one on me.
I love this and have never have the problem of it bleaching the area of where the stain is. You just have to be careful and make sure you haven't had it past the expiration point because they do smell terrible when they go bad.
Ive used these and haven't gotten the best results. Had someone run in the store for me and she grabbed one of these I used it on my top and stain stayed. Wasnt sure if it was product or the stain. This wasn't the first time though.
I find that Tide to Go works okay. It gets some of the stain out in desperate situations and lightens them, but to properly get stain out need water and rubbing action. It is great that it is so portable. I do not like the smell of the detergent in the pen, and I find that the pen leaves residue on some clothing.
This is a must have! You can always count on Tide to get a stain out. I keep a Tide To Go in my purse, car and right at home to save our clothes. Easy to use and has worked for anything from grass stains to coffee stains. Love!
My husband is a stain magnet, so these little pens are always in my purse and in our laundry room. He knows where to go to get them himself, and I don't have to spend precious minutes scrubbing at days-old stains. Win!
These tide to go's are awesome. Definitely a must have if you have kids. Not just for your kids clothes but for yours, too. Definitely more clumsy with kids around!!
It really is a life saver when you are in a rush to get a small stain out. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves a ring around where the stain was originally.
I carry one in my purse at all times. It's a must have! It gets all kinds of stains out and saves me from the embarrassment of being in public with stained clothing.
Can't even begin to describe the number of times this little stick saved the day on my way to work when the coffee just didn't want to stay in the cup. #mycultclassics
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos