BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I always keep one in my car and purse! It's super convenient when your going out and get a small stain. Not that anyone wants a stain, but this tide stick gets it out so quickly, dries fast, and doesn't leave a weird smell like some other sticks have
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I LOVE my tide to go sticks!! They are amazing for getting stains out quickly, especially if you're out and about and need to get something removed quickly! My tide to go stain remover even got a blue dye stain out of a white pair of denim shorts!
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Great pen, racially for someone that spills all the time. Fits in your purse nicely and does t leak all over the place. Not too expensive and you can find it at Walgreens and other stores. Doesn't always work though and it does dry out eventually.
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Happen to get a stain on your shirt my accident? This product really works!! It takes care of erasing the stain without causing any damage to your shirt! And it's a total steal for around $2 you can get it at your local grocery store!!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
These little guys are a God's send! I wore a white shirt to an event once and somehow got foundation on the shirt. Thanks to this little Tide pen I got the stain out and it didn't leave a huge sopping wet spot either. Absolutely love!
Abra B.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
The very best weapon of defense against stains! I carry one of these in my diaper bag all of the time. When I was an art teacher, I kept these around to avoid angry phone calls from parents about stained clothing on art day.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I just got a ride to go and it is amazing!!!!! It works extremely well!!! The only thing I don't like about it is that it smells werid but other than that it is great!!! It gets the stains out!! It is also really cheap!!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
I really like these little tide to go stain remover pens to use on my clothes when I get something on them when I'm not necessarily home to be able to put stain remover on it and wash it and I feel like this do the job.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Macomb, IL
I always keep this on me in order to hide any unexpected stains. It's cheap, easy to carry, and easy to use. It has gotten me out of so many awkward situations and is very effective. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
My husband is a stain magnet, so these little pens are always in my purse and in our laundry room. He knows where to go to get them himself, and I don't have to spend precious minutes scrubbing at days-old stains. Win!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?