BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Jess S.
Jess S.
I mean, what can I say? It's Tide...to go! As a stain prone mom I have these stashed EVERYWHERE. This handy little workhorse has saved many an item of clothing from a certain future in the rag bin. Thank you tide for making "momming" just a little bit easier!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a convenient pen to dab on stains and spots when you're out and not able to wash your clothes immediately. It prevents the stain from setting in until you can get home to wash the stain out. This is a great idea, especially for light colored clothing.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
I'm kind of a messy eater (just ask my husband) and my boys take after their mother... so... it's a match made in spill-prone heaven with my Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover. I keep one of these bad boys in my purse and can send stains packing in a breeze.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
This is perfect when you spill pink lemonade all over your brand new white shorts (like myself lol). But really though, it took the pink completely out of my white shorts! I love this product and was not expensive when I really needed it. It was worth it.
Kealy K.
Kealy K.
This is one of the most handy things i have in my bag. It comes in handy whether it's for me or someone else. It makes it so easy to tackle stains right away, to avoid serious staining. This has saved many shirts! This is a staple everyone should keep!
Zahra D.
Zahra D.
I love having this pencil- like Tide! It comes in handy if you spill something over hour clothes or just got to clean some stains off. I purchased it the first time when I was in a desperate need and now I have to make sure that I have it in my purse!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I always keep one in my car and purse! It's super convenient when your going out and get a small stain. Not that anyone wants a stain, but this tide stick gets it out so quickly, dries fast, and doesn't leave a weird smell like some other sticks have
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Roseville, CA
I LOVE my tide to go sticks!! They are amazing for getting stains out quickly, especially if you're out and about and need to get something removed quickly! My tide to go stain remover even got a blue dye stain out of a white pair of denim shorts!
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Great pen, racially for someone that spills all the time. Fits in your purse nicely and does t leak all over the place. Not too expensive and you can find it at Walgreens and other stores. Doesn't always work though and it does dry out eventually.
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
This is one of those mom&dad survival kit necessities. It doesn't work 100% of the time. However it does work the majority of the time. It is small and easy to use. Good value for the money you spend. I have one sitting in my car for emergencies.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?