3 varieties available
Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover
4.47 / 5 based on 1,074 Reviews
Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot.
Tide to Go is part of the Tide Laundry Detergent family of product
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether,Hydrogen Peroxide,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Ethanol,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Magnesium Sulfate,Lauramine Oxide,Trimethoxybenzoic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
Tide to go is my go to stain remover! It works almost flawlessly when I make a mess of my shirt. Whenever I am at work on a lunch break and I drop some sauce from my pizza on my shirt, I always trust tide to go to remove the stain!
This is one of the best products to have when you have kids around to help with spills, stains etc..The only thing I don't like is that when it dries up it leaves a circle printed on your clothing. Other than that its a great tool
I revceived this from the Vowvoxbox for free to test. I love this. My white purse had these terrible black marks from my clothes transferring color onto it. I rubbed a little bit onto the mark and it looks clean and new! amazing!
I love tide to go. It has rescued me more times than I can count. It's convenient and fits in any purse and someone is always in need of it at some point or another. A little pricey but it lasts a long time so it's worth the price
Every person who carries a bag should have one of these in them! I received one in my VowVoxBox, but I've been using these guys for years. They really do work! And are so great to have on the go in case of an emergency! Wonderful.
These little things are great to throw in a purse or bag. They might not come in handy every day, but when a stain comes your way you'll be glad you have it. It takes out every kind of stain and dries quickly. They are a lifesaver!
Ok so being a waitess for years and years and years you need one of these in your back pocket. Or if your wearing white too. I think it works ok on little tiny stains but no big stain. You need the super size one for those jobs:)
Handy to keep around because they really do work on stains that you've just gotten, but I wasn't too big of a fan of the smell! They're easy to work though. It looks like a marker and all you have to do is press the tip down onto the stain until the liquid inside is released. Then you just rub it until it starts to fade!
I always have one of these babies in my purse, I have one at my desk and if it didn't dry out from the heat I would keep one in my car also. Gets out just about anything I've gotten on my bf's clothes so far! (men are such slobs!)
I received my tide to go pen from influenster in my vowvoxbox and I wanted to love it but when i used it the stain wasn't instantly removed but after the wash it was gone. Maybe I didn't use it right and I will be trying it again.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos