What to Pack on Your Bachelorette Bash
Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
4.46 / 5 based on 1,053 Reviews
Save the moment with the #1 instant stain remover.* Save the moment with Tide to Go, the instant stain remover that helps eliminate some of your toughest fresh food and drink stains. Best of all, Tide to Go travels easily to stop stains on the spot. (*Based on sales.)
· Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.
· Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.
· Tide to Go is not a pretreater.see more...
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Now this has to be my top things I keep in my purse it works great I always get stains on my shirt and I have the tide pen this is literally a life saver I am so thankful the makers of tide decided to make the tide to go pen it helps in my everyday life" in 18 reviews
- "this tide pen is a must have i carry one in my purse and childs diaper bag kids are so messy and i have my clumsy moments its great to have a pen that can save my clothes" in 15 reviews
- "It may not always take a stain out 100%, but it always makes it much less noticeable, which is fantastic when you don't have spare clothes with you and can't go home to change right away. " in 12 reviews
- "This product has come in handy soooooo many times over the years and has saved many of my tops from (near) red wine disasters!" in 10 reviews
- "We take these tide to go pens everywhere you never know when your gonna need it especially with kiddos always runny around " in 10 reviews
This product is great to throw in your purse for those little emergencies. It works great and I couldn't live without it!
I use this when I'm out and about. I have 2 kids that are under the age of 5 so I'm bound to get messy. But with the tide to go it gets cleaned up just as fast as the mess was made
Great for people who are clumsy like me and spill stuff on their clothes. I keep one in my purse especially when travelling.
This product is awesome for on the go!! It has saved me many times at work when it have spilled things on my clothing!! Love that it's very small and can throw in my purse!
This definitely gets 5 starts especially when you're on the go and you're where white. I guess I should have known to stop wearing white a long time ago hahah
I keep one of these in my desk at work at all times. I can be a messy eater and I have dogs that like to jump up on me. Therefore, it isn't uncommon to sit down at my desk and realized I've got food or dirt on my top or pants. It is so easy to just dab a little bit of the Tide pen over the spot and forget about it and not have to worry about ending up with a stain.
I use to see a lot of my teachers at school with these. I guess it does the trick
I really don't know what i would do without my stain remover pen, i tend to spill a lot on me so it's great that i am able to keep this in my purse for those messy occasions!
This is a handy little thing to have in my purse. Some times it works and some times it doesn't. It just depends on what material I'm using it on.
I thought this would be a great product, but it tended to smudge my stains and not help at all.
Q & A
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
How well does this actually work?
Has this ever dried out on you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos