BY TIDE #1 in Stain Remover

·         Helps eliminate fresh food & drink stains.

·         Helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot.

·         Tide to Go is not a pretreater.

Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Absoultyy love these! If u have kids, then this is a must product for you! Easy to carry around as well!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide to go is nice to have in a purse or the car. I spill things on me all the time and it is handy to have there. The cap does come off easily so it cod dry it up.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Box and I love it! Amazing product to put in your purse for stains on the go!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
A little skeptical at first, but work with most new stains. Very small and easy to carry, only drawback is that you can only use it 2-3 times.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Mega Parent Expert
I received product complimentary in the VowVoxBox. I was very excited to try this. I always end up spilling something on me. I got to try it out the other day. The stain remained on the item of clothing. I later spot treated it and it did remove. I can't honestly say it worked,but it may have helped the pretreating stage.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Haverhill, MA
I always carry this around in my purse and even leave one in my car because I always seem to dribble coffee on me at least once a week! This little pen saves the day! I was very happy to find this in my Vow Vox Box. I will probably have to carry one on my wedding day too....
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Southbury, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vowvoxbox. I split coffee on my WHITE shoes yesterday and THANK GOODNESS i got the voxbox just in time..i ripped it out of the box and used it right away, it got the stain out after a little while but now they are just as what as they were before!
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
This really comes handy when you're in a rush and don't have time to throw your clothes in the washer and dryer - easily gets out most stain - I wouldn't leave home without one.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I teach. I am in front of students all day. I am a klutz! I keep one of these in my desk so when I spill my coffee (my drug of choice) all over myself, my students can focus on my brilliant lecture and not the coffee stain on their teacher's dress.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I honestly do not like these at all. It tends to make the stain spread rather than completely remove it.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Does it work best on whites and/or colors?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work does it get the stain out right away
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
How well does this actually work?
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to use this product, how well does this product work?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Has this ever dried out on you?